✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cheeetaz: only tried Boston, but didn't buy a ticket yet because of the ridiculous price for a seat in nearly the last row of the field.. Still trying to get a seat more upfront. But was always offered Field section c2 only the last 10 minutes...

C2 is good...Damn I´d take it considering how fast these are going, getting anywhere on the field seems to be a success in itself.

Yes, GA is really an awesome invention...in Europe real fans can get to the front of the stage without bleeding themselves dry for money... !

Here it seems like MONEY RULEZZZZZ $$$$

Well yes...its the USA hehe It can be good in some ways, bad in others. This is the case for the latter :/ And I agree: I so prefer GA myself. I never had problems getting Golden Circle tickets

Honestly i dont think i will even try to get some. 200$ is expensive as hell and with the travel from germany and hotel etc. i don't know if its worth the money. Especially because i see them at Wembley for half the price.

Wow you must be a super duper hardcore fan hehe I´d definitely stick to Wembley if I were in Europe during the tour! Or any other european venue.