✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, everything is set up. Got my credit card registered in the Ticketmaster database, have my pre-sale code ready and backup on my phone.

I'm about to try to get tickets for a coldplay show 6000km away. Yes, i would declare myself as a fan :guitarist::D

• Like 1

Have you checked the Help section? They only mention credit cards, however Visa or MasterCard,etc can be debit too. If you have one of those I think it might be fine? :)

It said that they accept debit cards if they have a major credit card logo on them, and mine has a Visa logo so thats what I was hoping for :)

• Like 1

Ok, everything is set up. Got my credit card registered in the Ticketmaster database, have my pre-sale code ready and backup on my phone.

I'm about to try to get tickets for a coldplay show 6000km away. Yes, i would declare myself as a fan :guitarist::D

9000 Km away here *LOOOL* We are hardcore Coldplayers here here ! :guitarist::drummer::smartass2:

EDIT: That will probably take the price of a front row ticket as high as the new york skyscrapers.

Hehe yes and thats probably why no GA? For maximum profit? Those shameless capitalists ;) The VIP section mentions the first 25 rows reserved so those will go anywhere between $200 to $500 I guess :/

It's also pretty sad because there is no way we could meet before and enjoy the show together in first row. We'll be spread across the stadium.

True :/ Its really something new for me as well as in Europe in stadiums I´ve only ever seen GA or Golden Circle. This will be a new experience for sure.

True :/ Its really something new for me as well as in Europe in stadiums I´ve only ever seen GA or Golden Circle. This will be a new experience for sure.

It's also sad that this is only helping rich people who can pay whatever they want. It does not guarantee at all that the biggest fans, who have been waiting outside for the past 10 hours get in first row. More like the rich banker from manhattan.

It's also sad that this is only helping rich people who can pay whatever they want. It does not guarantee at all that the biggest fans, who have been waiting outside for the past 10 hours get in first row. More like the rich banker from manhattan.

Agreed. But I don't think anyone waits outside at these shows because no GA, so everyone has a reserved seat? Not sure.

I always thought the same when they sell memorabilia for charity. Im happy the charity gets a big donation, but these items almost always invariably end up in some rich man´s living room or perhaps even worse re-sold...not to the true fans 90% of the time :/