โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

Oh I think youยดd have to do better than that Im afraid haha A lot of people will be wearing Coldplay t-shirts. Maybe if you came dressed in a monkey costume....that might make you stand out *LOL*

Really??? Seriously?? That's amazing!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the scouts pulling people for the first floor seats at the MX concert. I made t-shirts but didn't get picked. The scouts wear staff badges and had black Coldplay shirts. As for cheap seats, I found out my tix were top row of Stadium. I'm deathly afraid of heights and froze in my tracks. Staff of arena were very kind and took us to the counter. They let us upgrade for seats in the disabled section just to side and slight back of stage right over the crew. This time I'm going for the lowest seats but not on the field. These stadiums are even bigger.

• Like 1

I don't think so no. I think the code itself is what you need and thats it. No one can know for sure of course.

ย 

Btw tomorrow tickets for the North American tour AND Hymn for the Weekend video! How cool will tomorrow be for us? #thebest :D

Wait how did you find or about the HFTWvideo???

You will get them on Ticketmaster it seems as they are listed with the others. And some people here earlier said they usually cost anything from $200 to $500 or so

Do you know what's included with the VIP package? Besides seat choice before anyone else, and netting the band???

You will get them on Ticketmaster it seems as they are listed with the others. And some people here earlier said they usually cost anything from $200 to $500 or so

The problem with all that is : we all know the ticket brokers are in so much faster then we are. Do you even take a minute to look at vip? By then the higher other tickets are long gone. Online tix is just a never ending result of losing it seems. I am not even getting myself excited for tomorrow because I have a really good feeling I am gonna end up so pissed..

Hey, I'm a Canadian and have the code. Does anyone know if I can still buy tickets for myself off of ticketmaster, despite not living there? Or are they restricting the sales strictly to US citizens?

i'd think you are ok. there are quite a few people on here that are purchasing tickets from outside of the US.

Phew, alright. Last thing I'd want is for my request to buy tickets to be rejected haha.

ย 

Thanks!

well, logically it should be ok. let's keep the fingers crossed that the people over at ticketmaster are logical too.

Guys, I have one more question. Everybody is talking about seating...won't there be general standing areas like in the European Tour (which are closer to the stage/near the B stage etc.) ? Do people in the US really always sit during those kinds of concerts ?

Hey, I'm a Canadian and have the code. Does anyone know if I can still buy tickets for myself off of ticketmaster, despite not living there? Or are they restricting the sales strictly to US citizens?

ย 

I hope we don't need an american adress or something.

ย 

ย 

Sent via Tapatalk

well, logically it should be ok. let's keep the fingers crossed that the people over at ticketmaster are logical too.

ย 

You can definitely purchase from outside the USA but if print at home is not available (which I think it will be though) I don't think they send tickets abroad, only will call.

The problem with all that is : we all know the ticket brokers are in so much faster then we are. Do you even take a minute to look at vip? By then the higher other tickets are long gone. Online tix is just a never ending result of losing it seems. I am not even getting myself excited for tomorrow because I have a really good feeling I am gonna end up so pissed..

ย 

Won't this be a bit better as its a pre-sale? Only accessible to those with codes? At least I hope so :)

Do you think professional ticket scalpers don't manage to subscribe to the Coldplay mailing list ? :-/

ย 

That's a rhetorical question and that's not what I was implying, obviously. But any extra steps that is required in order to get tickets will result in fewer people , whether it be scalpers or general population.

So some scalpers might have to wait for the general sale because they forgot or didn't know about the codes whereas with no pre-sale everybody just has instant access. It's a small hindrance but still a good step.

Guys, I have one more question. Everybody is talking about seating...won't there be general standing areas like in the European Tour (which are closer to the stage/near the B stage etc.) ? Do people in the US really always sit during those kinds of concerts ?

ย 

Seems like Rihanna and Eminem have GA Standing and Front of Stage/Golden Circle. Taylor Swift had seats.

ย 

c1e1d28185b7cb4ec5d38b43a413ce08.jpg

ย 

ย 

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I managed to get a Ticket for the Zurich Concert with the presale Code, Front of Stage. It was no problem even it was hours after the beginning of the official presale. When I tried to get another ticket for a friend in the official sale, I had no chance. So I think during the Presale you have a good chance to get some tickets.

• Like 1

Iยดve noticed a few things. That they only ship to the credit card holder address (not a problem for most people, kinda bothering for me cuz I borrowed my mumยดs card as mine has yet to come with the mail) and also they don't seem to ship at all international, only will call. Im wondering then if we can still order the exclusive poster and have it as Will Call? Not sure....so many questions :/