✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes to go. Has anyone any experience with ticketmaster pre-sales? Do we need to refresh the site or does it update automatically? I fear i will end up in a queue again…

My experience with TM is you have to refresh.

Does anyone have the code for Dallas that they would be willing to share?

• Like 1

It's also sad that this is only helping rich people who can pay whatever they want. It does not guarantee at all that the biggest fans, who have been waiting outside for the past 10 hours get in first row. More like the rich banker from manhattan.

That's why many artist (including Coldplay in the past) hold back tickets for the first few rows and give them away to enthusiastic people in cheaper sections. I imagine they might do something like that again.

Must be a bit sad for the band as well when there are less enthusiastic people in the front rows, just because they were able to pay more (must not always correlate, of course).

Wishing everybody trying for tickets today much luck! :thumbsup:

7 mins to go. Good Luck to everybody ! I really hope the presale will not be that fierce of a competition, but not sure. My internet connection is not the best so I can only hope that everything goes smoothly with the seats and that stupid card payment.

You already put in your card info right? So you´re ready to go! Good luck! :thumbsup::thumbsup::fingersx::fingersx:

• Like 1

That's why many artist (including Coldplay in the past) hold back tickets for the first few rows and give them away to enthusiastic people in cheaper sections.

I know, i've experienced that mysterious ginger man at the royal albert hall in london 2 years ago. :D

• Like 1

I did not have to re-load the page. It popped up all on its own. Though it seems the VIP tickets are gone :/ That security robot is a pain!

Good luck everyone! Hope you get some good tickets! Let us know afterwards what kinds there are and the prices.