✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

My bet is that it's just the first few of many shows. Stadiums at that. I have no doubts at all they'll do a Toronto show. Most likely 2 nights as well. Toronto and Montreal are popular spots for them

I really hope. Maybe they're coming later in the year. Crossing my fingers because I don't think I'm going to Boston any time soon

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is probably just the first leg folks

Yeah that's true. The announcement clearly says 'first' shows. My only issue is that I'm going to be away until July 22nd, and if somehow they manage to come after the show in New Jersey to Toronto my life will be quite depressing.

Have a question to all those who have previously seen Coldplay in the US:

Are these approx. 30 dollar tickets worth anything, or are you like at the farthest place from the stage where you can really not see anything ? Are they standing or seated tickets ?

Have a question to all those who have previously seen Coldplay in the US:

Are these approx. 30 dollar tickets worth anything, or are you like at the farthest place from the stage where you can really not see anything ? Are they standing or seated tickets ?

Prolly the nose bleeders to be honest. But still pretty cheap for nose bleeders

Do you guys think any dates in the PNW will be announced? (like Portland, Seattle, or even Vancouver B.C.) I hate not knowing if they're coming because I almost feel like I need to get tickets to one of the California shows just so I HAVE tix.

Def nose bleeds, but remember, Coldplay has been known to send out special representatives to the nose bleeds (esp if you are dressed in your Coldplay finest) to give out primo seats in the front, so you just never know!

Wow, are you kidding me or has this really happened ? :D So it would make sense to wear a Coldplay T-shirt, on the off-chance that this really happens ?

Wow, are you kidding me or has this really happened ? :D So it would make sense to wear a Coldplay T-shirt, on the off-chance that this really happens ?

Oh I think you´d have to do better than that Im afraid haha A lot of people will be wearing Coldplay t-shirts. Maybe if you came dressed in a monkey costume....that might make you stand out *LOL*

• Like 1

I'm asking me the same question..............

Well Im sure people in other countries are asking themselves the same question, but we all expected the North American dates and now we got them (or at least the first leg). I never assumed Canada would be part of this announcement? I think they timed it with the Super Bowl, then later on they will drop other dates for other countries , probably quietly :)

Does anyone else think that the pre-sale codes are linked to each email and that if one was to give away his or her code to someone else that it wouldn't work for them because they would be buying tickets using a different email than the one attached to the code?

Does anyone else think that the pre-sale codes are linked to each email and that if one was to give away his or her code to someone else that it wouldn't work for them because they would be buying tickets using a different email than the one attached to the code?

I don't think so no. I think the code itself is what you need and thats it. No one can know for sure of course.

Btw tomorrow tickets for the North American tour AND Hymn for the Weekend video! How cool will tomorrow be for us? #thebest :D

I have read in a few articles the $26.50-$175.00 price ranges. Then they say VIP packages (also on ticketmaster's website) also go on sale tomorrow. I can find nothing for any show in the US that mentions where you get those and how much they are. Anyone have any idea?

I have read in a few articles the $26.50-$175.00 price ranges. Then they say VIP packages (also on ticketmaster's website) also go on sale tomorrow. I can find nothing for any show in the US that mentions where you get those and how much they are. Anyone have any idea?

You will get them on Ticketmaster it seems as they are listed with the others. And some people here earlier said they usually cost anything from $200 to $500 or so

• Like 1