✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that we can sell tickets on here for the exact price we pay (price+service fees), so if I did buy a ticket for out of town and then they added closer shows, I could sell it back here?!

And of course if it doesn't sell, I would still go :D

Sounds like a good plan and it would make some Coldplayers happy Im sure ! hehe I sold an extra ticket here once and met some wonderful people because of it, so yeah go for it :)

• Like 1

I like how New York is the first date, which fits with the last photo being the balloon landing there....

I don't know you guys, but I love this attention to little details in everything they do, even the photos they post! Its just all so well thought out. It really shows the care they put in all aspects. Kudos to the boys and the great Phil!

• Like 1

I can't decide if I should buy some tickets tomorrow, or wait to see when/what their Canadian cities are.!!!

I don't know...personally I think they will come to Canada, but if I were you I´d buy the ticket for a US show you can attend, just in case. You can always resell it here :)

Sounds like a good plan and it would make some Coldplayers happy Im sure ! hehe I sold an extra ticket here once and met some wonderful people because of it, so yeah go for it :)

I saw that we can sell tickets on here for the exact price we pay (price+service fees), so if I did buy a ticket for out of town and then they added closer shows, I could sell it back here?!

And of course if it doesn't sell, I would still go :D

You will for sure find someone on here who wants to buy your ticket if you cant go.

Sent via Tapatalk

Ok I got my code , phew! But only to the new email I created. Not the old emails that we're all ready registered. Maybe they are cleaning up then email lists, I get it!

Anchorman I think said the codes would be sent out only to the US subscribers, so maybe thats why you did not get it to your old email?

I am Canadian and did not get any news to my email they already have. However, I created a new email for this list and put my country as US and did receive an email with code to that new email. So it does appear they only sent to the US accounts.

These are only the shows in the US they feel confident playing stadiums. There will be more dates. Notice how all 7 of these shows are on Saturdays? That's to ensure maximum sales. If I had to guess, they will do arenas/amphitheaters in the smaller cities during the week, between the big stadium shows.

As for Canada, I'd say Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver are guaranteed. Literally every tour by every band goes there. They've had success in those cities in the past, and will return. Other cities like Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Calgary are also good possibilities.

Also, Seattle was teased in the skyline thing, but so far so Seattle show has been announced. There will be many more North American shows added.

My source: being a fan of many bands, and watching how countless yours have unfolded in the past.

• Like 1

These are only the shows in the US they feel confident playing stadiums. There will be more dates. Notice how all 7 of these shows are on Saturdays? That's to ensure maximum sales. If I had to guess, they will do arenas/amphitheaters in the smaller cities during the week, between the big stadium shows.

As for Canada, I'd say Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver are guaranteed. Literally every tour by every band goes there. They've had success in those cities in the past, and will return. Other cities like Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Calgary are also good possibilities.

Also, Seattle was teased in the skyline thing, but so far so Seattle show has been announced. There will be many more North American shows added.

My source: being a fan of many bands, and watching how countless yours have unfolded in the past.

thanks for giving me and other Canadian fans hope!!!!

Now it's time to do some research on venue to hotel distance, airfare, etc

I´ll probably be driving to the venue. I can recommend TripAdvisor for hotels and I use Momondo for ticket fares (or your preferred airline website if you collect air miles points I guess :)

Anyone else notice on FB they listed all these as daytime concerts? With 1:00 P.M. starts and 4:00 P.M. starts? Or am I looking at that wrong.

I see 7:30 pm for the Pasadena concert, so I assume they are all evening times. Maybe you´re looking at european time? :)