✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

Wow you must be a super duper hardcore fan hehe I´d definitely stick to Wembley if I were in Europe during the tour! Or any other european venue.

Well, it would be great to make my summer vacation out of it. Travel New York and Boston, visit the concerts, go to a couple of baseball games. But then again, there will be a second european leg with more dates so i might as well go to a show in spain or portugal and make a nice week(end) out of it.

(For half the price)

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it would be great to make my summer vacation out of it. Travel New York and Boston, visit the concerts, go to a couple of baseball games. But then again, there will be a second european leg with more dates so i might as well go to a show in spain or portugal and make a nice week(end) out of it.

I did just such a trip in 2013, New York , Boston, Cape Cod and the Red Sox opening match haha If you go, you´ll enjoy it! I recommend to stay in New Jersey and not Manhattan (cheaper hotels, more for the money and a wonderful view of the skyline at night :).

• Like 1

I'm so disappointed in the Coldplay team who decided these prices/stage layout. :( I'm guessing it will be the same thing at the Rose Bowl once it goes on sale...when U2 played there it was not as ridiculously priced as this and there was GA.

Interesting. I wonder if it has to do with whoever the artist is signed to? I hate live nation :/ Dunno if U2 are signed with them.

Interesting. I wonder if it has to do with whoever the artist is signed to? I hate live nation :/ Dunno if U2 are signed with them.

Hmm..maybe, but I have no idea. I just don't understand why it would be such a difference from the European tour..assuming a GA ticket for a ticket there is around $150 USD, it's 5-6x more here just to try to be at the front.

Floor seats after taxes and fees are $207.50 each. Quite expensive this time around.

My tickets in total came out to 207.90 with taxes included. The price is up there but I love them way too much. Plus I didn't want to end up with worse seats if I gave these up. I think I did the right thing.

That's pretty good! I wouldn't mind paying that! Thanks!

I just don't understand why it would be such a difference from the European tour..assuming a GA ticket for a ticket there is around $150 USD, it's 5-6x more here just to try to be at the front.

It's around 110€ (120$) for GA golden circle/front of stage.

I'm not liking the sound of this while waiting for the LA sale. You'd think the FAN pre-sale would have some decent seats, but it just seems to be random and certainly not among the good seats. I'm gonna get what I can get then maybe hope the commercial pre-sale next week offers better.

Hmm..maybe, but I have no idea. I just don't understand why it would be such a difference from the European tour..assuming a GA ticket for a ticket there is around $150 USD, it's 5-6x more here just to try to be at the front.

Could be different agents they are signed to for US than the EU? Not sure. I know that artists like Madonna had outrageous tickets and seated floors even in Europe! But Coldplay here always had GA in stadiums as far as I know, so its weird they have seats over there :/ Also can you imagine having to stay seated throughout? I´ll go mad...

Which venue are you waiting for? LA here. I would be willing to pay $200 per ticket too if necessary. I just think its lucky to get any field ticket from the look of it!

I'm waiting for Denver haha....so probably the Pepsi Center or Sports Authority Field at Mile High if they decided to do a stadium.

Site seems to be down at the moment??? Are the sections in front of the stage sold later as VIP Tickets?

They should be on sale now as VIP tickets actually seats in the first 25 rows, but I could never find any, only the platinum ones at $800 and up.

I'm not liking the sound of this while waiting for the LA sale. You'd think the FAN pre-sale would have some decent seats, but it just seems to be random and certainly not among the good seats. I'm gonna get what I can get then maybe hope the commercial pre-sale next week offers better.

I hear ya. Im waiting for the same venue evaluating what ticket I can live with...Im not sure I want anything outside the floor or lower seats close to the stage, but I don't know :/

Wait, the seats in the first 25! rows are sold as VIP seats for an even higher price?

I don't know if its ALL seats in the first 25 rows, but yes the first 25 rows contain VIP seats as per the VIP package description. The platinum seats are the very first blocks it seems and probably all the central seats. :/

I don't know if its ALL seats in the first 25 rows, but yes the first 25 rows contain VIP seats as per the VIP package description. The platinum seats are the very first blocks it seems and probably all the central seats. :/

And the platinum seats are $800 each? Are you kidding me? Which ordinary fan spends 800 USD on a concert? If that is true and you really have to pay that much just to be in the first row of your favorite bands concert, it's insane and totally ridiculous.

:saw:

• Like 1

And the platinum seats are $800 each? Are you kidding me? Which ordinary fan spends 800 USD for a concert? If that is true and you really have to pay that much just to be in the first row of your favorite bands concert, it's insane and totally ridiculous.

:saw:

It looks like some seats in the middle front areas are indeed platinum and VIP and all that and yes I can see prices up to $900 (which undoubtedly will include plenty of swagger, but still...)

Near heart attack experience!! I was all set with two 210 seats and TM refused my password even though I was logged in. Had to re-set. Site malfunction wouldn't close window to pw reset and had to leave page and lost seats. I went back and changed to 1 seat because cue for 2 was too long. Got a B1, 27th row seat!

• Like 1

From Ticketmaster about platinum seats

"They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house." SAFE? :whatever::uhoh2: and FAIR? :rolleyes3:

Also: "Ticketmaster's Official Platinum Seats program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets"

So there you go....the market shall rule *lol*

Near heart attack experience!! I was all set with two 210 seats and TM refused my password even though I was logged in. Had to re-set. Site malfunction wouldn't close window to pw reset and had to leave page and lost seats. I went back and changed to 1 seat because cue for 2 was too long. Got a B1, 27th row seat!

That looks close enough! Congratulations!!! Would you say it pays off to keep trying?