✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to go to the Buffalo show, didn't get a presale code because it only went to US subscribers and I'm in canada... :sad:

Can someone PM me a code if you don't plan to use it? Thank you so much

Did you already get a code? I'll PM you mine :nice:

Does anyone know where to go for the tickets? One thing says ticketmaster and the other says tickets.com

What show are you trying to get tickets for? You can access all dates through ticketmaster, but some cities like Denver, Salt Lake, Buffalo, and Las Vegas are sold through affiliate websites and ticketmaster will redirect you to those "partner websites."

What show are you trying to get tickets for? You can access all dates through ticketmaster, but some cities like Denver, Salt Lake, Buffalo, and Las Vegas are sold through affiliate websites and ticketmaster will redirect you to those "partner websites."

Yeah, I'm trying to get ones for the Buffalo show. I'm just not sure what page to have ready.

Yeah, I'm trying to get ones for the Buffalo show. I'm just not sure what page to have ready.

Well search "ticketmaster coldplay" and then click on the ticketmaster link, and find the Buffalo date, and click on "more info" and it should redirect you to the correct website!

Damn that presale. I swear Ticketmaster saves the really good seats for VIP or Citi card or something. I battled the presale for a good 20 minutes...had 2 phones and 2 computers going. Finally got some I was happy with.

10 hour trip to see this show, the closest to the southeast :furious3:

$175 tickets - c'mon Coldplay. Rock acts charge $75~ for great seats - Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, etc. Coldplay is a pop artist now and the ticket prices have just skyrocketed, geeze.

Yeah it's tough to see them when the prices are so much more than the average - seeing Pearl Jam this week and only paying 75 for seats that are closer that what I would have to pay for Coldplay. I'll still see them but man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I justify it because they didn't tour at all for Ghost Stories (LOVE the album, literally love) and I haven't seen them in 4 (!) years. Face it - they won't be around forever and they're getting older. Maybe this is their last album, maybe not. Maybe they'll even come to Atlanta next year. Will I complain about the ticket prices in 10 years? No, certainly not. I'll look back and say WOW, those guys were in fantastic shape and that was a legendary concert that I'll forever remember. But dang, it does hurt for a little bit haha. I'll be paying these off for a while.

• Like 3

How much were the seats in the lower bowl?

About 176 each. We first pulled up section 2 but lost it. Ended up spending the same amount for 107 anyway. Thinking about cancelling and doing just 1 vip instead. Do you know if it would be worth it? Have you ever gotten vip or know anyone who has?

About 176 each. We first pulled up section 2 but lost it. Ended up spending the same amount for 107 anyway. Thinking about cancelling and doing just 1 vip instead. Do you know if it would be worth it? Have you ever gotten vip or know anyone who has?

I dont know about the VIPs, but I can't believe the first bowl costs as much as the floor!

I justify it because they didn't tour at all for Ghost Stories (LOVE the album, literally love) and I haven't seen them in 4 (!) years. Face it - they won't be around forever and they're getting older. Maybe this is their last album, maybe not. Maybe they'll even come to Atlanta next year. Will I complain about the ticket prices in 10 years? No, certainly not. I'll look back and say WOW, those guys were in fantastic shape and that was a legendary concert that I'll forever remember. But dang, it does hurt for a little bit haha. I'll be paying these off for a while.

Agree with you wholeheartedly! My wife and were fortunate to see them in NYC for The Ghost Stories tour (we flew up from Florida and made a weekend out of it!). I've seen them pretty much for every tour and yes they have gone up incrementally - I still will see them this go around. Just praying to concert gods that Florida will be granted a tour stop!!

$175 for lower bowl in an arena is kind of nutty. I remember paying $80 for similar seats for TL and VLV tour. $130 for Ghost Stories (understandable price for an intimate show). $80 for lower bowl for Pasadena.

Muse, Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Florence and The Machine all around $70-$80 for lower level seating.