✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

I often wonder whether I will be in the US long enough to see them....and I really hope so. I figured even if the AHFOD Era is not really to my liking, it woul be a huge experience to see them perform for the first time in a stadium with so many other fans. Fingers crossed that this dream of mine will come true....

• Like 3

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who got seats on the floor. How does that work exactly? People are bound to stand up aren't they? But u can't really move around with all the chairs so you have to also be a tall person to be sure you see the stage unless you're in the very front rows?

Just trying to wrap my head around how this works. Anyone has experience of having been there?

I was wondering the same thing I got floor seats in the back :(

I am pretty disappointed they didn't use the momentum from the Super Bowl performance to announce a North American Tour.

Me too! I didn't buy any tickets for the dates they already have because I am holding out for some Canadian dates. But every day that goes by that they don't make an announcement makes me wonder if I did the right thing. I would kick myself if I didn't get tickets when I had the chance, and then they end up not coming.

I'm sure they'll come...but why are they taking so long to announce more dates????

• Like 1

Me too! I didn't buy any tickets for the dates they already have because I am holding out for some Canadian dates. But every day that goes by that they don't make an announcement makes me wonder if I did the right thing. I would kick myself if I didn't get tickets when I had the chance, and then they end up not coming.

I'm sure they'll come...but why are they taking so long to announce more dates????

I am wondering the same..lets hope we made the right choice

• 3 weeks later...

I've just read the most recent Coldplay Messenger email and am feeling hopeful because of the line which reads "Tickets for the shows announced so far are now..." I know we're all guessing/hoping/believing that there are more dates to come. But for me this confirms it because of their wording choice to say "shows announced so far" = more shows to be announced! I just hope it's soon!

• Like 1

I've just read the most recent Coldplay Messenger email and am feeling hopeful because of the line which reads "Tickets for the shows announced so far are now..." I know we're all guessing/hoping/believing that there are more dates to come. But for me this confirms it because of their wording choice to say "shows announced so far" = more shows to be announced! I just hope it's soon!

Dead you read the NME interview ? There it says the tour will extend into late 2017 ! So definitely more shows on the way ;)

• Like 2

Seating chart and price range

a3d4d5320e50d8a4e09c18f6846edce8.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

GET HYPE. Oh man, this made my day. If they're going to Indianapolis, a place they haven't been to since 2009, there is no doubt in my mind they'll hit St. Louis this time around (also since 2009). I hope they announce the new shows this week, because I don't want to spend $200+ on Chicago seats only to have them come here.

No doubt they'll be adding dates. Just don't know why it's taken this long yet.

Probably giving a chance for the stadium dates to sell. And explains the promo coming up this week.