February 7, 201610 yr I often wonder whether I will be in the US long enough to see them....and I really hope so. I figured even if the AHFOD Era is not really to my liking, it woul be a huge experience to see them perform for the first time in a stadium with so many other fans. Fingers crossed that this dream of mine will come true....
February 7, 201610 yr For those who got seats on the floor. How does that work exactly? People are bound to stand up aren't they? But u can't really move around with all the chairs so you have to also be a tall person to be sure you see the stage unless you're in the very front rows? Just trying to wrap my head around how this works. Anyone has experience of having been there? I was wondering the same thing I got floor seats in the back :(
February 11, 201610 yr I am pretty disappointed they didn't use the momentum from the Super Bowl performance to announce a North American Tour.
February 11, 201610 yr I am pretty disappointed they didn't use the momentum from the Super Bowl performance to announce a North American Tour. Me too! I didn't buy any tickets for the dates they already have because I am holding out for some Canadian dates. But every day that goes by that they don't make an announcement makes me wonder if I did the right thing. I would kick myself if I didn't get tickets when I had the chance, and then they end up not coming. I'm sure they'll come...but why are they taking so long to announce more dates????
February 12, 201610 yr New Xylobands Confirmed! From Xyloband USA FB Xylobands USA COLDPLAY is on the way! A NEW tour with NEW Xylobands! Xylobands USA
February 12, 201610 yr New Xylobands Confirmed! From Xyloband USA FB Xylobands USA COLDPLAY is on the way! A NEW tour with NEW Xylobands! Xylobands USA Awesome, I have been waiting for the official words on that, it's going to be so beautiful
February 12, 201610 yr Author Hmmmm, they have now taken down the post on FB They (Coldplay) probably want to keep it confidential? I still believe that they'll still have the Zylobands
February 14, 201610 yr Me too! I didn't buy any tickets for the dates they already have because I am holding out for some Canadian dates. But every day that goes by that they don't make an announcement makes me wonder if I did the right thing. I would kick myself if I didn't get tickets when I had the chance, and then they end up not coming. I'm sure they'll come...but why are they taking so long to announce more dates???? I am wondering the same..lets hope we made the right choice
March 3, 201610 yr I've just read the most recent Coldplay Messenger email and am feeling hopeful because of the line which reads "Tickets for the shows announced so far are now..." I know we're all guessing/hoping/believing that there are more dates to come. But for me this confirms it because of their wording choice to say "shows announced so far" = more shows to be announced! I just hope it's soon!
March 3, 201610 yr I've just read the most recent Coldplay Messenger email and am feeling hopeful because of the line which reads "Tickets for the shows announced so far are now..." I know we're all guessing/hoping/believing that there are more dates to come. But for me this confirms it because of their wording choice to say "shows announced so far" = more shows to be announced! I just hope it's soon! Dead you read the NME interview ? There it says the tour will extend into late 2017 ! So definitely more shows on the way ;)
March 4, 201610 yr anyone else hoping for Canadian tour dates ???? Me!!!! But I'm in Nova Scotia, so I'm going to have to travel no matter where they play
March 7, 201610 yr Does anyone know if it's common for bands to play longer sets at a stadium show than they would for arenas? I'm hoping for two hours this time! :nice:
March 12, 201610 yr New shows are a coming and coming soon for USA. First one to accidentally trickle out: 7/20 Bankers Life Fieldhouse Indianopolis, IN
March 12, 201610 yr New shows are a coming and coming soon for USA. First one to accidentally trickle out: 7/20 Bankers Life Fieldhouse Indianopolis, IN this is a fantastic find! thanks
March 12, 201610 yr New shows are a coming and coming soon for USA. First one to accidentally trickle out: 7/20 Bankers Life Fieldhouse Indianopolis, IN Seating chart and price range Sent via Tapatalk
March 12, 201610 yr Looks like it's gone now. Interesting that it's an arena show. It makes sense to fill in mid-week with some smaller shows. This means they'll have two entirely different stage setups.
March 13, 201610 yr I'm willing to bet we'll get the additional dates this coming week, to align with their TV appearances.
March 13, 201610 yr Seating chart and price range Sent via Tapatalk GET HYPE. Oh man, this made my day. If they're going to Indianapolis, a place they haven't been to since 2009, there is no doubt in my mind they'll hit St. Louis this time around (also since 2009). I hope they announce the new shows this week, because I don't want to spend $200+ on Chicago seats only to have them come here.
March 13, 201610 yr No doubt they'll be adding dates. Just don't know why it's taken this long yet. Probably giving a chance for the stadium dates to sell. And explains the promo coming up this week.
March 15, 201610 yr Probably giving a chance for the stadium dates to sell. And explains the promo coming up this week. They gonna play Quebec City (Canada) on july Will be announced at noon eastern time
Create an account or sign in to comment