✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris said on howard stern that coldplay are touring "start in argentina next week, then we come to america and europe, then we'll go to australia and far east, and then back to europe and america next summer"!!!

does that mean they'll play more shows in the US and europe in summer 2017???

• Like 3

chris said on howard stern that coldplay are touring "start in argentina next week, then we come to america and europe, then we'll go to australia and far east, and then back to europe and america next summer"!!!

Yeah , I listened that. Amazing news!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

More stadium shows next year?!?!

Is it christmas yet? Sure feels like it. Awesome news!

Sent via Tapatalk

Is there a way we can listen to that interview?

Edit: Never mind. It's a new thread.

Hello friends. It's been awhile since I've posted but hope is well with everyone.

Do you think CP will extend their stadium tour and visit Florida at some point? We were ready to see them in NYC or in Chicago but decided not due to funds.

I hope to see them live this year (it would be my 8th time!) but if not...I accept my fate!

thanks to anyone who has a chance to reply....

• Like 1

Hello friends. It's been awhile since I've posted but hope is well with everyone.

Do you think CP will extend their stadium tour and visit Florida at some point? We were ready to see them in NYC or in Chicago but decided not due to funds.

I hope to see them live this year (it would be my 8th time!) but if not...I accept my fate!

thanks to anyone who has a chance to reply....

They will for sure go to Florida as they have on every tour. The only question will be is if they do Stadiums or Arenas there.

• 3 weeks later...

Confused on what these guys are doing.... They have done promo runs two weeks ago and then did nothing with it. I'm still holding out for shows, but it's looking more and more like the fall if they don't announce in the next month or so....

Ah, do I see a Phoenix and Vegas stop in there (assuming each stop in the gif is a new date)? I'm down for adding a road trip to my Pasadena plans.

Feeling for the folks in the South East, whole region is being shut out or something.

With a little help from Google Maps, I think I got the cities that the balloon stops in:

Indianapolis

St. Louis

Louisville

Cleveland

Buffalo

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Phoenix

Tulsa

Denver

Salt Lake City

I'm surprised there's still no dates for Canada.

• Like 2

With a little help from Google Maps, I think I got the cities that the balloon stops in:

Indianapolis

St. Louis

Louisville

Cleveland

Buffalo

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Phoenix

Tulsa

Denver

Salt Lake City

Thought the last one was Vegas, but it could be SLC. I was looking at where the basket landed.