✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be more dates. Probably as many as 3 legs as the MX tour. AHFOD will be their biggest tour yet so they will go so many places! :)

Guys, I just heard on the Chicago radio stations today that they've already added a 2nd Soldier Field date on July 24th "due to exceptional demand"! So count on more dates. Anyone else hear more dates added in others of these first cities?

• Like 1

For anyone still trying to get tickets: to answer two things that were on this thread last night: yes you can get tix in more than one purchase on same computer. I did 3, no prob for four total. What I then learned was I could turn around and return a ticket same day. Again no prob. This was lucky. I did it because I got offered a better seat the 3rd time in. Last, I got seats on Soldiers Field in the B1 section, Row 5 (again, lucky compared to many people's stories), so some of us are getting great side seats on the field, not just in back. Hope this helps!

I know that most of you guys won't want to do this, but if you wait till the last minute and walk up to the venue box office to buy tickets, you'll get amazing seats from all the band, venue, promoter, and sponsor returns. I'm doing this for all the shows. Trust me, it works. Plus you save $25-30 in service fees.

Thats exactly my point. I got offered seats at MetLife in block 17 a few minutes ago but thats all the way in the back in the last corner of the stadium. I'm just still hoping for "normal" priced tickets in blocks 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 at MetLife on friday.

If anyone cares, I have 2 tickets for Sat July 16 at MetLife Stadium. Sec 115A row 27. Feel free to message if interested.

I browsed the general sale just to see what it offered. Website was crap, but the app got through no problem. Saw some tickets but none better than what I got in the presales.

You cant get anything close to the stage for $174. The first 2 rows of floor seating blocks are all VIP seats for $400+ as it seems, disappointing.

Sent via Tapatalk

This is kinda funny in a sad "is this for real?" way....Scalpers going on Ticketmaster to get tickets in order to resell them afterwards at scalpers prices right on Ticketmaster ! Oh wow...the nerve *LOL*

I wish Ticketmaster would stop that, it's so obvious. I've gotten in arguments with scalpers before (bad idea), they claim "it's just business". Then they throw out "This is America, I have rights... blah blah CAPITALISM... blah blah..." and so on. Sigh.

I wish Ticketmaster would stop that, it's so obvious. I've gotten in arguments with scalpers before (bad idea), they claim "it's just business". Then they throw out "This is America, I have rights... blah blah CAPITALISM... blah blah..." and so on. Sigh.

There should be a law against reselling tickets for double or tripple the price. Face value +10 or 20% and thats it, no more.

Sent via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well clearly its not the scalpers job to protect the interest of the people hehe (Although it´d be nice for each person, business or not, to have some degree of social responsibility...)Its the government. People should campaign for this to be made law.