✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a little help from Google Maps, I think I got the cities that the balloon stops in:

Indianapolis

St. Louis

Louisville

Cleveland

Buffalo

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Phoenix

Tulsa

Denver

Salt Lake City

I'm surprised there's still no dates for Canada.

I'm going to cry. :') When I saw that tweet I got way too happy.

Hey @getithom its coming to Indianapolis. Pretty much confirmed.

Yes! :omgomg:

Did anyone catch them in Seattle, Edmonton, Calgary or Portland last time around? Those are the closest places they might stop around me--though they did The Gorge in Washington state which is pretty close to me too on the Viva Tour.

I know those were arena shows which hopefully will be better priced for a poor college lad like me. My sister and I have been die hard fans since we were kids and are afraid if we don't catch them on this tour we will be in trouble. Just wanted to gauge how those venues are in case they announce them soon! If I am going to invest in tickets and a long roadtrip I wanna make the best decision :)

Me me me me me!!!!

I have been waiting soooooooo long for a show close to home :heart::heart::heart: Nebraska is okaay, but Denver has so many amazing venues that I would just LOVE to see Coldplay at!! I hope that they play Red Rocks, even though it's kind of small compared to the stadiums that they've got scheduled to play.

I have been waiting soooooooo long for a show close to home :heart::heart::heart: Nebraska is okaay, but Denver has so many amazing venues that I would just LOVE to see Coldplay at!! I hope that they play Red Rocks, even though it's kind of small compared to the stadiums that they've got scheduled to play.

Yeah they did Red Rocks during the AROBTTH tour, but I think it would be too small like you said. Maybe they'll play Red Rocks if they come back in 2017. Seeing them play at Red Rocks would just be a mind-blowing experience! But I'm assuming they'll probably play at the Pepsi Center this time around like they did for VLVODAAHF.

Yeah they did Red Rocks during the AROBTTH tour, but I think it would be too small like you said. Maybe they'll play Red Rocks if they come back in 2017. Seeing them play at Red Rocks would just be a mind-blowing experience! But I'm assuming they'll probably play at the Pepsi Center this time around like they did for VLVODAAHF.

I'd be totally okay with seeing them at Pepsi Center. I've seen some awesome concerts there, and of course it's the home of my Avs. We will hopefully find out very soon!! :braces:

Really though, they could play at the crappiest, tiniest venue ever and I would still be in musical heaven :wacky:

• Like 1

wait, wtf, didn't they stop in Toronto/Montreal/Ottawa? I thought thats what happened in the great lakes area....

I had thought so too at first, but I think it's more about where the basket is on the map as opposed to the top of the balloon??? I guess we'll find out soon.

I had thought so too at first, but I think it's more about where the basket is on the map as opposed to the top of the balloon??? I guess we'll find out soon.

Plus, its a map of continental US, not NA....:(

These are some really random cities. I'm not sure how there's no Seattle, Atlanta, Florida, DC, Nashville, or Carolina coverage. All big concert markets. Buffalo? Tulsa? Pretty cool though, I'm all for it! I didn't buy tickets for the stadium shows in anticipation of arena dates.

Rest assured we will see multiple Canadian dates before long. That's one of Coldplay's strongest and most lively touring markets.

Upon a first glance, there are several cities they aren't hitting in North America so far.

Seattle

Portland

San Diego

Houston

San Antonio

New Orleans

Nashville

Atlanta

Tampa

Miami

Raleigh / Charlotte

Washington D.C.

Hartford

Cleveland

Kansas City

Omaha / Lincoln / Des Moines

Milwaukee

Minneapolis

Vancouver

Calgary

Edmonton

Winnipeg

Toronto

Ottawa

Quebec City

Montreal

That's 27 cities that most bands play on a tour that Coldplay haven't announced. Obviously they won't play ALL of those cities, but there's easily a 20 show NA leg based on that list alone, plus they could do a couple arena shows in LA or NYC, for instance.

i really am hoping they'll hit the north-west a little. like you said, this is a much more constrained tour they have announced so far. we'll just have to wait and see i guess.