✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be road tripping 6+ hours to Salt Lake City!! Will be my first Coldplay show!!!

Anyone got any tips for a first-timer? I am excited that the arena prices will be better, but nervous about getting good seats that have both the view and acoustics! Would love any advice of where the best place to be during an arena show is!! Thanks!

• Like 1

I will be road tripping 6+ hours to Salt Lake City!! Will be my first Coldplay show!!!

Anyone got any tips for a first-timer? I am excited that the arena prices will be better, but nervous about getting good seats that have both the view and acoustics! Would love any advice of where the best place to be during an arena show is!! Thanks!

Arena acoustics really depend on the venue, but overall is much better than stadiums. Almost not a bad seat in the house. I tend to enjoy the first section above the floor. Looks like the arena shows will be reserved seating too, so unless you got the coin, forget about good floor seats.

• Like 1

if you can, don't go for the balcony. pretty horrible view and hard to enjoy/even standup. i have never been on the floor. but i try to go for the first tier to the sides toward the front/middle. the acoustics can vary from venue to venue.

last time i drove 3+ hours to see coldplay. but this time, i have to fly out to see them! still happy i am getting to see them :)

• Like 1

My first show was up high-ish and to the left of the stage. If I were a level lower, the view would've been amazing. The best seats, as far as I'm concerned, are at angles instead of directly viewing the stage straight ahead of you. Aim for floor seats that sit far enough way to where you can easily see the arena around you if that makes sense.

• Like 1

**News from Coldplay website**

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

The new arena dates are as follows:

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Indianapolis, IN

Bankers Life Fieldhouse

Thursday, July 21, 2016

St. Louis, MO

Scottrade Center

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Louisville, KY

KFC Yum! Center

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Columbus, OH

Nationwide Arena

Monday, August 1, 2016

Buffalo, NY

First Niagara Center

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Detroit, MI

The Palace of Auburn Hills

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pittsburgh, PA

CONSOL Energy Center

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Phoenix, AZ

Gila River Arena

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tulsa, OK

BOK Center

Monday, August 29, 2016

Denver, CO

Pepsi Center

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Salt Lake City, UT

Vivint Smart Home Arena

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Las Vegas, NV

T-Mobile Arena

For the full list of upcoming shows – including the U.S. stadium shows – head to the Tour section.

Anchorman

Note that the Indianapolis speculation is confirmed!!

• Like 1

**News from Coldplay website**

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

The new arena dates are as follows:

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Indianapolis, IN

Bankers Life Fieldhouse

Thursday, July 21, 2016

St. Louis, MO

Scottrade Center

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Louisville, KY

KFC Yum! Center

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Columbus, OH

Nationwide Arena

Monday, August 1, 2016

Buffalo, NY

First Niagara Center

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Detroit, MI

The Palace of Auburn Hills

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pittsburgh, PA

CONSOL Energy Center

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Phoenix, AZ

Gila River Arena

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Tulsa, OK

BOK Center

Monday, August 29, 2016

Denver, CO

Pepsi Center

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Salt Lake City, UT

Vivint Smart Home Arena

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Las Vegas, NV

T-Mobile Arena

For the full list of upcoming shows – including the U.S. stadium shows – head to the Tour section.

Anchorman

Note that the Indianapolis speculation is confirmed!!

:D

With a little help from Google Maps, I think I got the cities that the balloon stops in:

Indianapolis

St. Louis

Louisville

Cleveland

Buffalo

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Phoenix

Tulsa

Denver

Salt Lake City

I'm surprised there's still no dates for Canada.

yeah me too!! hope we hear soon ...

I don't think I can go to the Denver date :'(

Oh no!! Why?? :( I'm hoping that I can go...I don't want to drive down to Denver and go to a concert alone and my partner is really the only person who would go with me but he's starting his first year of graduate school so his schedule might not allow it.

But I'm so so happy that I at least have a really good chance of finally seeing them!

Presale codes have been emailed!

They have?!? I didn't get one!

Does anybody have a pre-sale code that they could PM me? I want to surprise my girlfriend for the concert but didn't know you had to re-signup to get a code??

It would be so greatly appreciated!!

Enjoy your Buffalo show, I was signed up a LONG time ago, and didn't get a one. :(

haha! i just PM'd you too. let us know which code you'll use so we can pass the other on to someone who needs it :)