✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to the new Coldplaying Forums!

stephen

• Administrators

Hello and welcome back to the new and improved Coldplaying Forums!

After a week of technical glitches and errors on the forums we finally decided to change forum software. The old vBulletin software was just too buggy and outdated to be used.

The change to Xenforo was something we've been considering for the future and while it's not happened at the most convenient time, it's faster, more stable and is fully mobile compatible and is considered by many to be the best option for an internet forum. The downside is the customization that's disappeared from the removal of Vbulletin. Several of the desktop features, such as the chatbox, extra smilies, profile info will have disappeared but there are many new options we'll have for the new forum version, so we'll look to bring some features back (if possible) and also add helpful new ones

One of the new features that is currently being tested is the "resources" page. While we have one of the most extensive Coldplay multimedia databases, it is slightly difficult to navigate and is messy. The resources feature will gather all the information from previous multimedia forums and sort them into a more easier interface. You can see an example of this page and its quick download feature here!

And of course, when something new is introduced there will be problems. If you find the forums confusing or have no idea where a feature has gone, or if you notice a bug/glitch, please post them here. Thanks for your feedback :)

• Like 5

The app is also showing posts in the wrong order for me. Something posted say 17 minutes ago above something posted two days ago.

The likes are now also working on the app and on tapatalk so that's very cool!

I already posted this somewhere but I can't find it now (probably disappeared because of the database errors) I can't express myself in the way I want to without the old smileys so if we could bring those back that would be great.

Glad we're back in business!

• Like 1

I must say, it's quite a change! I didn't notice the post on the main site so for a minute I actually though I ended up somewhere else. I'm not used to seeing the Coldplaying forums in these light colors. But hey, it certainly looks nice and the mobile usability is amazing. Great work, Stephen!

I have been away for a few days so really hadn't noticed the forum problems & come back! Congrats on the new layout people.

I want to ask if the threads have lost their posts. I remember the lp7 was over 1000 pages, now it is reduced to 800

I have been away for a few days so really hadn't noticed the forum problems & come back! Congrats on the new layout people.

I want to ask if the threads have lost their posts. I remember the lp7 was over 1000 pages, now it is reduced to 800

i think 'cause the number of posts displayed per page is diff

• Like 1

I am having a problem; when I click post reply, nothing happens but the alerts icon keep moving as if it is loading something. the only way to see my post is to refresh the page!!

also why the no. of the forum members has decreased?

• Administrators

I think the new forums show more posts on one page. I do remember the LP7 thread being corrupt so many pages might have been lost

• Like 1

• Administrators
I am having a problem; when I click post reply, nothing happens but the alerts icon keep moving as if it is loading something. the only way to see my post is to refresh the page!!

also why the no. of the forum members has decreased?

I've tried multiple browsers and even though google chrome is slower at loading the page (usually slower at loading everything :P) I don't seem to have this problem. Try clearing your cache and updating your browser. If this doesn't work try using a different browser and see if you have the same problem

• Like 1