✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Batman

Great job to the team members who have worked so hard to make this happen, I'm really proud of you all! It all started back in July when this offer happened, we did not know what to expect but we definitely were up for it! It was a worthwhile experience to see how everything went well until the moment of this interview. It still feels like surreal to me personally, as Coldplaying are, first of all, the unofficial Coldplay Fanbase but we're so glad everyone in this community loves to keep coming back for more Coldplay updates, which always makes me happy too. I'm so glad this all happened and especially to our best member of the year and forever will be remembered, Thalia/Batman, who has spent her time and energy to fly to Berlin just to have this awesome opportunity! To all dearest members, thank you very much for your support. We're going to be continuing what we can do best for everyone in the community and making sure to get you all involved in the experience! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope this exclusive interview will be your best Coldplay gift of the year :)

• Like 7

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Thalia. I am SO happy for you!!!

And I loved to read your story; you wrote it down in such a humoristic way; only YOU can do it ha!

You did a great job in Berlin, under these extreme stressfull circumstances! And as others mentioned above, I think you deserved it most to do this interview.

I like they liked your artwork so much and signed it for you. These paintings must now be priceless souvenirs for you - well, the whole thing must be your adventure of a lifetime, wasn't it?!

Anyway, I think we are blessed to be fans of such lovely, nice and talented musicians.

Hopefully we will meet up in Gelsenkirchen (or in London?? (again :-))?

BIG BIG HUGS from Holland!!!

X

• Like 5

great job Thalia ! the détails of your journey are very funny, the interview is amazing. Thank you again Thalia, thank you Coldplaying and thank you Coldplay !

Daylight is my favorite song too and I'm waiting for years to hear it live !

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Clearly I remember where I read the interview with a bigsmile on my face one year ago. In the train after finishing my work :)

And when I met Thalia in person at Wembley in June first thing I said when she told me she was from Coldplaying : You are Batman and you did the interview with Guy and Will last december :)

• Like 3

• Administrators
Clearly I remember where I read the interview with a bigsmile on my face one year ago. In the train after finishing my work :)

And when I met Thalia in person at Wembley in June first thing I said when she told me she was from Coldplaying : You are Batman and you did the interview with Guy and Will last december :)

I remember hearing the audio for the first time and it honestly was the most exciting thing ever. Don't know how Thalia stayed so calm. Haven't seen her around in a while but I hope she's doing good :)

• 1 year later...

I just read it again and its written tso funny and well you really FEEL like you have been there, I remember I read it on the train back home from work :)

Meanwhile I was also backstage and I truly know this EXCITEMENT HYPERNERVOUS SWEATING feeling as well I can confirm Will is a gem :heart:

When I met them I also had a little gift, it and me got sniffeld by the explosive dogs and the chocolate sadly wasn't allowed to bring backstage. it could be poisoned ( yes I understnad but I was completely dressed to join the show in Hannover and was so nervous , cause my long yearned dream was about to happen , so how could I ever do sth bad against my beloved boys ? *eyerolls* ) Last year has changed so much , not only the bagsize you are allowed to bring into the stadium ....but Will really liked my book :) and all boys have been INCREDIBLE nice but I really couldn't speak very much :poop:

but I really would also love to meet Debs one day :)

the chocolate sadly wasn't allowed to bring backstage. it could be poisoned ( yes I understnad but I was completely dressed to join the show in Hannover and was so nervous , cause my long yearned dream was about to happen , so how could I ever do sth bad against my beloved boys ? *eyerolls* )

haha wow imagine someone who's quite obviously a fan wanting to poison her favourite band with chocolate :|

that's kinda sad actually...

Remember when this actually happened?!

Btw the audio of the interview seems to be gone, could it be reuploaded?

I think I might have the unedited version somewhere on my computer. I'll try to remember to upload it to mega.

• Like 1

Aw man, I just read through my own report again (and dug up the raw audio file from my back up disk to listen to), and I've got excited all over again HAHA. Jesus, I was so freaking dead on that day. One hour of sleep, crossing the entire country, talking to Coldplay, having Coldplay fans constantly bombarding me with questions, all in 24 hours eeeek Dx

Would do it all over again lmao. That memory still puts a big smile upon my face :D

I'm so glad I could share this with y'all. I'm not here much more because the band's last record didn't really do it for me, but I still love the band for who they are (and their old songs). But yeah, life is constantly pulling me towards other interests nowadays so I just occasionally stick my head into here lol.

• Like 5

But why is it getting down?

And will the Coldplaying youtube channel come back?

I have no clue what happened to the soundcloud link to be honest.

The Youtube channel doesn't exist anymore, as far as I know there are no plans to bring it back. Everything gets blocked by the Copyright Police anyway...