✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Batman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't for the fans there would be no Coldplay. I think an interview is the least they could do.

Amazing interview nonetheless!

gosh read the post! i was talking about the management, not the band. everything goes through the management.

<3

Guys! Let us know what your favorite part of the interview was?!!!!!! :D

I loved to know what they did before shows, and I was happy to find out that 'Daylight' is Guys favourite Coldplay song (such an underrated gem:p) and that he loves Jamie xx's new album!:)

@Batman why can't you take over every interviewer in the world? You're really good at it (and drawing);)

• Like 2

Thank you Thalia and thanks to evdryone who's been involved in this, especially the band. I'm very glad that the four people in that room had fun during the interview.

From this experience I understood a couple of things, but I'm not gonna ruin the thread by being too critic, it's not the right place to do it. Said that, I'm very thankful to everybody, and I think that Thalia got the best Christmas gift ever (and honestly deserved IMHO).

• Like 5

<3

Guys! Let us know what your favorite part of the interview was?!!!!!! :D

My favorite part... Reading the whole journey was amazing, Thalia is really good at describing things!

Talking about the Q&A I like the question about what they've learned from each other and the last one.

• Like 3

You can't make everyone happy but we certainly tried our best. All the stars had to align. We were so lucky to be able to get this interview. Coldplay is wanted and loved by so many ppl around the world and the demand to interview them is incredible. Their management team is doing the best job they can and have to look over every little detail so everything goes perfectly. So many factors to consider, just coordinating Thalia at the venue for the interview is a huge undertaking let alone the band having a performance that night. They make their decisions based on what is best for the band. They have their reasons. We were thrilled for opportunity for Batman to interview the band. This was an chance of a lifetime and we tried our best to create, present and produce a great interview for you and the band and we are so very thankful to Debs and the management team. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Like 10

btw, even though the band and crew seem to be friendly from all accounts, i was really surprised at how the hallway went all quite when the band came out! maybe will was giving his death stare. lol

Truly a great gift! Thanks to the whole team for your dedicated work! :)

My favourite part was also how they talked about what they learned from each other. So insightful. I like it that they realise these things and that they make them better as individuals, as a group of friends, and as a band.

• Like 3

I've been sick all week and not been able to look at the forum for days but reading this is making me feel better instantly. :)

Thalia, what a wonderful journey, and it is so well written and described, like I was right there with you.

And thank you so much for asking them my question. :)

I'm glad Will found it interesting and Guy, well he surely does have an issue with X&Y. :)

Shortening the numbers, no way, but I guess making them B-sides would be a good compromise.

• Like 4

so so so happy for you Thalia. loved your story from start to finish..I read the interview but still have to listen to it. You have done an amazing effort & job representing the forums & fans. Thank you so much for this. Glad you showed them your lovely fanart..

thanks to all the cping team for organizing this, must have been extremely difficult. Glad you didn't give up after your questions were rejected at 1st. Great job!!

& now the official coldplay twitter account has retweeted the interview O___O You are famous now!

• Like 6

so so so happy for you Thalia. loved your story from start to finish..I read the interview but still have to listen to it. You have done an amazing effort & job representing the forums & fans. Thank you so much for this. Glad you showed them your lovely fanart..

thanks to all the cping team for organizing this, must have been extremely difficult. Glad you didn't give up after your questions were rejected at 1st. Great job!!

& now the official coldplay twitter account has retweeted the interview O___O You are famous now!

Thanks for the kind words. Having never interviewed anyone in any language this was definitely a challenge... but it worked!

Yes I just saw their Retweet, jesus °___°

• Like 8