✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, this will be a tough one. I don't want anybody to be excluded, so I just decided to delete my own vote cause I don't wanna be part of the decision. I'm not sure I could make it at 10 am EST, but also not sure that I cannot make it, so let's see.

Since the two choices people seem to go for are 5 pm EST or 10 am EST, let me ask reversely:

Is there anyone who would not be able to participate at 10 am EST ?

By the way, the download for the playlist will be available as of Friday. I have a major exam tomorrow so that's why I couldn't finalize the playlist yet !

Also, more votes please, people ! :)

• Like 1

By the way, the download for the playlist will be available as of Friday. I have a major exam tomorrow so that's why I couldn't finalize the playlist yet !

Good luck with your exam. [emoji256][emoji106]

• Like 1

Hm, this will be a tough one. I don't want anybody to be excluded, so I just decided to delete my own vote cause I don't wanna be part of the decision. I'm not sure I could make it at 10 am EST, but also not sure that I cannot make it, so let's see.

Since the two choices people seem to go for are 5 pm EST or 10 am EST, let me ask reversely:

Is there anyone who would not be able to participate at 10 am EST ?

good luck on your exam!

10am would work fine for me. :nice:

• Like 1

Thanks, it's over !

Good news, I just finalized the Coldplay Christmas playlist. It is 38 minutes long, so almost album-length, and hopefully contains a few surprises. @Nie, happy to say your "request" was accommodated :D

The download will be up soon. I think it would be awesome if you all refrained from listening to it until the party itself, so that none of the surprises get spoiled. What do you think ?

• Like 6

Thanks, it's over !

Good news, I just finalized the Coldplay Christmas playlist. It is 38 minutes long, so almost album-length, and hopefully contains a few surprises. @Nie, happy to say your "request" was accommodated :D

The download will be up soon. I think it would be awesome if you all refrained from listening to it until the party itself, so that none of the surprises get spoiled. What do you think ?

I agree. Nie said it best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks, it's over !

I agree. Nie said it best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@antdrew - would you be able to make it at 10 am EST anyway ? And what about you, @alicjanna ?

Cause nobody gave a negative response to the 10 am EST solution so far - it's not particularly good for me either, in fact it probably prevents me from going to visit my family that day but then I've got to work a lot anyway these days - and then @alisbe could join. So if no one says a definitive no to 10am, we'll go with 10 am EST/4pm CET+1.

• Like 2

@antdrew - would you be able to make it at 10 am EST anyway ? And what about you, @alicjanna ?

Cause nobody gave a negative response to the 10 am EST solution so far - it's not particularly good for me either, in fact it probably prevents me from going to visit my family that day but then I've got to work a lot anyway these days - and then @alisbe could join. So if no one says a definitive no to 10am, we'll go with 10 am EST/4pm CET+1.

I don't want you to miss a visit to your family just because I can't make it to the listening party. Don't worry about me, I'll be happy to listen to your playlist even if I don't join you.