✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now comes one of my least favorite Coldplay tracks...I never liked Yes because it is based on an orientalistic cliche, and also tbh I'm a bit uncomfortable with Chris's vocals and the lyrics

I feel like you've said you dont like any of the songs that have already played

Now comes one of my least favorite Coldplay tracks...I never liked Yes because it is based on an orientalistic cliche, and also tbh I'm a bit uncomfortable with Chris's vocals and the lyrics

IMO this is my least fav off of Viva. But still pretty good. Although it is one my least favorite Coldplay tracks... interesting. Still really like it... I should have voted for AyF later in the massive elimination thread. It's worse than this. I actually like this a little more now that I get the chance to really listen to it.

One problem I find with this track is that it doesn't change much. There's not really much to catch your attention in this track, and that's why I like many Coldplay tracks, they have something that keeps you interested. This is more of a "lean back and enjoy" track which is good, but Coldplay have certainly done better.

I like how Chris played with his voice to make the song sound different to the rest

yes it was one of Brian Eno experiments if I recall, to have him sing away from his usual falsetto. And I remember his teacher apparently told him back then she liked his voice when it was low too hehe

• Like 2