✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drumming in Daylight, and the mad driving guitar...

Interestingly, I never listen to this song on its own, just in the context of the entire AROBTTH album.

yeah I am the same, I don't know exactly why that is though but it really does have a pretty good spot within this album

yeah I am the same, I don't know exactly why that is though but it really does have a pretty good spot within this album

exactly. I feel in AROBTTH everything has an amzazing flow, it feels like one amazing work and not a compilation of songs (ahem, X&Y, I'm lookinh at you)

• Like 1

exactly. I feel in AROBTTH everything has an amzazing flow, it feels like one amazing work and not a compilation of songs (ahem, X&Y, I'm lookinh at you)

X&Y was the first coldplay album I listened through properly from start to finish and it took me ages before I wanted to stop listening it to listen to other albums of coldplay... So I can't hate on X&Y ahahaha. Even if it isn't as nicely woven, the songs in X&Y definitely have their own spacey, electronic kinda feeling which I really love.

• Like 1

X&Y was the first coldplay album I listened through properly from start to finish and it took me ages before I wanted to stop listening it to listen to other albums of coldplay... So I can't hate on X&Y ahahaha. Even if it isn't as nicely woven, the songs in X&Y definitely have their own spacey, electronic kinda feeling which I really love.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE X&Y, I can't even sy how much it means to me ! But I think the individual songs, which are all very strong "hits" in their own right, just don't have a good flow together in that album. That fast-slow-fast-slow-song pattern is not a good choice imho.

My life story....hurting people when I don't mean to. Love the "living life in a bubble". That's what I feel like in these Listening Parties. Life stops!

You hurting people ? :eek:

You're such a kind person, I cannot believe that ! Maybe people just don't understand...