✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so I just googled and apparently Chris himself said it is a stalkerish song once ? OK, hmmm....

haha, straight from the horse's mouth :p

i have to say right now that in my past i have dabbled many a time with photoshopping Chris Martin's face onto the bodies of various animals and i just got the urge to do it again :uhoh:

@I ran away I am so sorry to hear you went through that. I'd have been terrified!

Yeah, it went on for years and Facebook was so slow in reacting and taking the fake profile of "me" down....and he kept making new accounts to circumvent my blocking of him.

Last I heard from this person was on Twitter last year, he started following me and write short messages. I didn't react initially but when he began to write me garbled long messages with the same delusional content ("it has been written for a long time, we are meant to be together....") I blocked him again. Haven't heard of him since, thank god.

• Like 1

Can someone please tell me what Yellow is about? I always think it was about Apple. Was she jaundiced as a baby?

Yellow was written years before Apple came to be ! :)

I think Chris just needed a filler word. He has told the media many different things about how this song came to be.

• Like 1

Can someone please tell me what Yellow is about? I always think it was about Apple. Was she jaundiced as a baby?

I take it as being a song about always being there for a person you love no matter what hardships they are going through, you'll take the pain upon yourself, "bleeding yourself dry" before you give up on this person. That's how I take it anyway :p but the word yellow itself who knows

• Like 2

i have to say right now that in my past i have dabbled many a time with photoshopping Chris Martin's face onto the bodies of various animals and i just got the urge to do it again :uhoh:

Well, I have to say with all respect

THAT'S CREEPY AS HELL AS WELL !!!! :D

LOL, I have completely forgot about listening to Live 2003 in all this discussion :joy:

Yeah, it went on for years and Facebook was so slow in reacting and taking the fake profile of "me" down....and he kept making new accounts to circumvent my blocking of him.

Last I heard from this person was on Twitter last year, he started following me and write short messages. I didn't react initially but when he began to write me garbled long messages with the same delusional content ("it has been written for a long time, we are meant to be together....") I blocked him again. Haven't heard of him since, thank god.

yeah god thankfully

Well, I have to say with all respect

THAT'S CREEPY AS HELL AS WELL !!!! :D

LOL, I have completely forgot about listening to Live 2003 in all this discussion :joy:

you know what i have to say to that?

yes, i completely acknowledge that it is creepy :P

me too tbh but at some points earlier i got so into listening to the music that i forgot we were having a listening party so i guess it all evens out in the end :joy:

• Like 1