✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason Shiver has sunk in my preference list of Coldplay songs..

It is as if I've heard it too often....

it's a good example of a song that was great among the other CP songs that were in existence, but nowadays i feel like there are so many other CP songs i prefer (and that aren't creepy. Shiver is a little creepy to me now and that's also changed my own perspective on it :p)

edit: a song that is great for a 22-year-old. maybe that's another way to put it :P

it's a good example of a song that was great among the other CP songs that were in existence, but nowadays i feel like there are so many other CP songs i prefer (and that aren't creepy. Shiver is a little creepy to me now and that's also changed my own perspective on it :p)

Oh no now you reminded me of the creepiness again

To me, the lyrics are still cute somehow. I don't think it's meant in a stalkerish way...but we already had that discussion last time.

And the GP opportunity/won the lottery discussion, LOL

• Like 1

You're right. It might come off as a little creepy, especially to a girl. I hate it though lol... Sorry, Coldplay!

edit: a song that is great for a 22-year-old. maybe that's another way to put it :p

What makes it creepy? I don't know what it was written about?