✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times are not in that voting yet :( I could actually mean either. I'm sorry, I am aware the voting system has its problems. Maybe I should figure out a better way.

No don't be sorry! The system you use is totally fine! I asked it because I thought you guys always organize listening parties at 0:00, but I'm probably wrong haha I'm an amateur in this thing yet :laughing:

• Like 1

What's the Watch Party then? Tomorrow (Sat?) is that EST European Standard Time or Eastern Standard Time? Part of this thread? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's at 2 pm East coast time and it has nothing to do with Coldplaying or this thread. I's on Twitter, you send in your comments in real time using the hashtag for that

it's at 2 pm East coast time and it has nothing to do with Coldplaying or this thread. I's on Twitter, you send in your comments in real time using the hashtag for that

Honestly, that is not my cup of tea. Tried it but I think our listening parties are way more fun.

• Like 2

Honestly, that is not my cup of tea. Tried it but I think our listening parties are way more fun.

I agree. Here on the forum it's so much more interactive. Also, watching and typing at the same time always means you miss out on something.

• Like 1

I agree. Here on the forum it's so much more interactive. Also, watching and typing at the same time always means you miss out on something.

That's why whenever there's a televised Coldplay concert or something similar I never tweet or post on the forums

• Like 1

OK, let's close the polls since the Listening party is already in four days. :)

April 22nd, 4 pm CET (Berlin/Brussels), Live 2012 it is ! Looking forward to it, whohoo !

Stay tuned for the audio listening file which will be provided within the coming days.

@AMDB9 - maybe this can be diffused in Coldplaying social media ?

• Like 2