✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

Do you mean that outro which is lower in volume ? Is this really backwards ?

the outro was part of it - it sounded reversed to me? there's a specific kinda shuffling sound in there that made me think it was reversed

but apart from that, here's a comparison of the version that was in the playlist (top track) vs the version of the song that i have (bottom track):

23lzjtw.jpg

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the outro was part of it - it sounded reversed to me? there's a specific kinda shuffling sound in there that made me think it was reversed

but apart from that, here's a comparison of the version that was in the playlist (top track) vs the version of the song that i have (bottom track):

23lzjtw.jpg

I checked it and you are right.

I'm sorry for not noticing it ! I don't know how that version ended up in my playlist.

• Like 1

We are gonna try and repeat it if it is possible :)

By the way, the playlist will only be available for download about 1,5 hrs before the start of the Listening Party because I have it on a hard drive which is not with me and I have to go and get it, and then upload it....

I am keen for a repeat party then :)

Never mind that, I just used an old poll template but this is valid for July 8

Ok. But I know you live in a way different time zone then me so I'd assume that for you it would all show June 18, correct? On mine it says all June 17 which I'd assume would be July 7 for me?

Or does June 17 still mean July 8? To be honest I'm not too sure about the time zone thing. I guess the best way to ask you about this is, when you pop it up does it say mostly June 17 and end with June 18? Cause with that means the time would be innacurate here.

Ok. But I know you live in a way different time zone then me so I'd assume that for you it would all show June 18, correct? On mine it says all June 17 which I'd assume would be July 7 for me?

Or does June 17 still mean July 8? To be honest I'm not too sure about the time zone thing. I guess the best way to ask you about this is, when you pop it up does it say mostly June 17 and end with June 18? Cause with that means the time would be innacurate here.

I thought Doodle offered time zone adaptation choice but right now I also wasn't able to change it, I don't know why. :(

The times written there by default are in CET (Berlin/Brussels), maybe you can just convert them then.

June 17 = July 8 (Saturday) for all times

June 18 = July 9 (it's just the midnight time that, because it is officially part of the new day, has another date)

Ok thanks, so that does mean it doesn't adjust for different timezones.

Thanks for letting me know !

EDIT: Changed my vote for the poll accordingly. (sorry @Magic_2000... by the way, to answer your question, I don't think Doodle adjusts the timezones

No problem I voted with the CET time in mind :p