✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend - video

gai

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg

Wow! Epic video. Love the slow motions shots and Beyonce's moments, while a bit similar to Rihanna's in POC, are so beautiful, with all the colours. I was expecting a 360° video, but oh well, this one is very cool too. Also, the song fits the Indian theme better than I was expecting and the 'drunk and high' part doesn't seem too out of place, in my opinion. God! I can't stop watching it! The visuals are fantastic!

Very happy about the video!! Its not Princes of China even though the theme is similar. This one has a more indie feel to it. Loving all the slow motion, the colours and our boys :)

And they released it almost perfectly to coincide with the beginning of the pre-sale. Again....its the little details ;)

• Like 1

btw prepare for backlash on cultural appropriation... wish beyonce didn't play the part of seemingly an indian actress(?).

Hmm the pc crowd seems to cut some slash for minorities (white man is the devil and all that crap LOL), so maybe they will go gentler on Beyonce. And didn't Rihanna play a Japanese princess? But then again that was a while ago when the PC crowd was not so loud hehe

Oh, I love every second of it, it's so beautiful & colourful.

I'm a bit surprised though that Beyoncé got such a large role in it, but it fits the video.

And Chris is really making making an effort to articulate. :)

Oh, I love every second of it, it's so beautiful & colourful.

I'm a bit surprised though that Beyoncé got such a large role in it, but it fits the video.

And Chris is really making making an effort to articulate. :)

Chris looks like he´s being filmed slightly slow motion. His movements are well...they look like he´s drunk and high haha Which fits perfectly of course :) Im loving this video a lot too. Beyonce looks reaaaaally good :D