✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend - video

gai

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has, I'm his 'big' brother haha, and our dad has an account on here too but isn't that into social media. He does go to all the concerts with us :dance::dance:

.... back to topic now... haha

oh that's great, especially about your dad :drinking::clap:

• Like 1

It's really awesome haha, it all started when my little brother was just 5 years old. He saw this video clip with a robot (you know what I'm talking about right ;) ) and he loved it! But then Coldplay got lost out of our sight until I heard VLV on the radio every day in 2008. And that's when the magic happened and our whole house became a CP headquarter haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Great memories !

Thanks all for your nice reactions, we ( @42JTR and I) appreciate it and we hope that we can have fun together for a long time on this forum ! :D

Of course,may ve even LIVE,why not,organising some family gig or something like tribute to Coldplay ;)

• Like 2

Last time I was in here people talked about a music video. Now it feels like i'm interrupting a family meeting LMAO

Feel free to join the family :)

"Brothers and sisters unite

It's the time of your lives its the time of your lives

Break down, break down

Got to spread love around, got to spread it around"

• Like 4

Let me preface this by saying I know it's from the Mirror, which isn't too respectable/trustworthy

Anyways, I think it's funny/interesting that this article was written today, but the author seems toatlly oblivious to the fact that the video has already been released. It's like this person didn't even bother to do any research

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonce-teases-new-music-video-7530857

• Like 1

Let me preface this by saying I know it's from the Mirror, which isn't too respectable/trustworthy

Anyways, I think it's funny/interesting that this article was written today, but the author seems toatlly oblivious to the fact that the video has already been released. It's like this person didn't even bother to do any research

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonce-teases-new-music-video-7530857

hmmmm,think this lady reporter should stick to the fashion or food or whatever usually she is covering, since music is obviously not her field of interest , i dont believe i actually finished reading this article hahahaha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
@Gideon_Mx and @42JTR are brothers.

@anthamic and @Zayn Malik are siblings.

And I'm not sure of what you meant :P

And to the siblings: that's really amazing! I had no idea we had such type of relationships here :)

Wow I'd never have figured they'd have been siblings! Very interesting to know! :D

I do have some other Coldplay fans in the family but none of them are in the forum :D

EDIT: That awkward moment when you realize that the post you replied to was 16 days ago... oh well:D

• Like 3