✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-2-17] Coldplay to Recieve NME's Godlike Genius Award at NME Awards

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay always gets bashed and trampled on by so many people. It is as if it has become some kind of a sport to bash and hate Coldplay, which is sad to see. But I think it is symptomatic of our times, and the main reason is that after all we live in a superficial world, yeah we do, yeah we do...

• Like 7

This was an awesome performance. They enjoyed this show and we could feel it because the songs sounded epic. They proved how great they are even in the mistakes they did. Moreover, the acceptance speech was well done; gratitude, sense of humor, humbleness, and above all Chris throwing shade in a very smart way. People can hate them as much as they want for the rest of their lives, but that won't change the Coldplay I look up to.

• Like 7

I have a question about something I saw in the montage that I didn't recognize....it was during either the AROBTTH or X&Y era videos, and one clip showed Chris being spun around in a chair or something like that. Does anyone know what it's from?

• Like 1

I have a question about something I saw in the montage that I didn't recognize....it was during either the AROBTTH or X&Y era videos, and one clip showed Chris being spun around in a chair or something like that. Does anyone know what it's from?

I believe it's the music video for Trouble. Might be wrong though.

This was an awesome performance. They enjoyed this show and we could feel it because the songs sounded epic. They proved how great they are even in the mistakes they did. Moreover, the acceptance speech was well done; gratitude, sense of humor, humbleness, and above all Chris throwing shade in a very smart way. People can hate them as much as they want for the rest of their lives, but that won't change the Coldplay I look up to.

So well said! This was the Coldplay I know and love. It was like they were back to themselves (albeit a bit lit, LOL. [emoji79][emoji106]). Watching this just made me realize how manufactured the Super Bowl performance felt, but not their fault. I just loved seeing them really enjoy themselves again without the pressure.

• Like 3

[ATTACH=full]4027[/ATTACH]

^ This immature Emo Bastard can't keep his cool.

Is that a 42 armband he's wearing on his sleeve? So much for accusing somebody of plagiarism.

NME called for bring me the horizon, but the only thing bmth brought was shit to the table (quite literally as well).

• Like 1

This was amazing,

thanks for the stream Stephen!

I feel so proud of them!

Btw, has anyone noticed that Chris was missing his Love button? Maybe he just gave it out to someone. I just found it a bit weird to see him without it, I'm so used to it : )

Hey - didn't notice that. Just as I bought one off Ebay too.... due to arrive tomorrow.