✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Team Member & Changes (March)

stephen

• Administrators

Hi Everyone

Since the world tour is upon us, Coldplaying HQ has become overwhelmingly busy and we have been in need of extra team members. The amazing Mike or @AwardChris, who has been running the Chris Martin Campaign and many of Mila Furstova's social media accounts is taking a break as a team member at Coldplaying. We wish him well as he continues with his campaign to award Chris Martin with the Freedom of Exeter Award!

To help fill the gap in the team, @AMDB9 has joined the team to help out with the many different tasks that Coldplaying staff members assist with! Please congratulate him below :)

Since we are quite busy, we are always looking for new team members to join Coldplaying HQ. If you are interested, please PM me with your skills and what you think you can bring to Coldplaying. Please include your time zone and location as this is a huge factor when choosing a new staff memeber!

As always, thanks for using Coldplaying :)

• Like 3

Congratulations AMDB9! I always get confused by your username which I type 'AMD89' :lol:

Lol maybe I should find a way to bold that part of my username...if anyone has an interest in cars, just think of the Aston Martin DB9 :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Lol maybe I should find a way to bold that part of my username...if anyone has an interest in cars, just think of the Aston Martin DB9 :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Ooh hahah interesting! That James Bond's car right?[emoji38]

So what's the alternative way to call you then? Can I can call you Aston?[emoji14]

Ooh hahah interesting! That James Bond's car right?[emoji38]

So what's the alternative way to call you then? Can I can call you Aston?[emoji14]

Haha yeah James Bond does drive Astons....and lets stick with AMDB9 lol :p

• Like 3