✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up Music Video

AMDB9

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't panic :D

Sorry for the inconvenience to the forum members.

I was the first to suggest to not get into it...(I kinda hate political arguments to be honest). but one of the members here thought otherwise.

I'll delete my reply, but it will be nice if he does it too.

anyway im done here.

Guest diogo_sg

The full credits to have been added to the description. With a tiny mistake... [emoji12]

c845d3637e10682828a84cbf17cb5302.jpg

Guest diogo_sg
Hahaha, great find.

Thanks [emoji1]

tumblr_inline_nypgl2bKsj1r3ylr6_500.gif

You always manage to find the right gif for every situation [emoji23]

I haven't seen anything new but this part is still scary for me 26cba0200f324b785c1ed17e9d7f8fad.jpg

It's interesting how everyone feels different about such things. For me it has something really beautiful about it, like arriving in another world where everything might be better.

the kids are playing and running towards the breathtaking background of the earth at the horizon...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Nothing that hasn't already been said, but yeah, this music video is the best since Strawberry Swing for me and hands down the most thoughtful thing Coldplay has put out there. Just amazing. It matches the song so well and gives it so much more meaning. I am particularly enthralled with the refugee imagery and the stark juxtapositions and comparisons of the natural world and human society.

This video is fun, heartfelt, and incredibly symbolic. There is a ton of surreal environmentalism in this thing, and subtle political imagery that makes me feel good about being a human being. The shot of the girl doing gymnastics into the napalm blast and the boys with the fish over the top of them are my favorite and give me the feels.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

a few weeks ago, didn't Chris say that the next music video that was going to be released (this one, apparently) would be the simplest one of them all? I think I remember hearing him say something like that.

a few weeks ago, didn't Chris say that the next music video that was going to be released (this one, apparently) would be the simplest one of them all? I think I remember hearing him say something like that.

Yes he did say that. Also he said in another interview that the "next MV" would be one of the best. Now that description fits this video.

• Like 1

I remember that as well, maybe they changed their mind on which video to release, but that wouldn't make sense as Up&Up was already announced as a single...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app