• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

That makes me miss sunny days. Nice pic.

Yes, memory of *green moments*:) and I can feel the energy there, and there could be some past life connections... the birth/death date of John Lennon are two birthdays of my family members. I think everyone has an "imagine" place within and John makes it more real and tangible and connected; the song resonates lots of Buddhism wisdoms [i learnt later] and the images of Amitabha Pure Land, which is the best place I know we can go to when this incarnation ends:) May all the Coldplay lovers get to know this place this life~

@Emma, I feel another kind of Marilyn Monroe in you:)

• 2 weeks later...
I posted this on tumblr already but since it has to do with Coldplay. When she's fussy if I put on Parachutes or A Rush of Blood to the Head and walk around and sing she's calm and then falls asleep. I've tried other music, but early Coldplay works the best for her.

tumblr_myhzscGBCj1qkh3t9o1_500.jpg

Clearly she takes after her father and has impeccable taste! :-)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Because when I first came here I assumed you were a guy looking basically like your avatar, then I learned you're a girl, and then this. :P Oh how I wrong I was at first. First impressions ftw.

AHAHAH picturing cakey as Chuck Norris! :lol:

Maybe it's because she and I use to talk about taking a shit and having the urge to pee in the chatbox all the time lel

AHAHAH picturing cakey as Chuck Norris! :lol:

Maybe it's because she and I use to talk about taking a shit and having the urge to pee in the chatbox all the time lel

Yeah, I was also terribly wrong about you, Batman. Also assumed you were a guy to

begin with. :D

[smoke is rising from the houses]