✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

MickCas

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my missing Butterfly Package situation has finally been resolved.

I called Live Nation and told them that the package I received was empty, and they offered a refund. I was supposed to reveive a confirmation email within a few days, but I never did, and the money had not been returned to me. It took 3 more calls to Live Nation to ask about the status, and no one could tell me when I would get my money back. Eventually, my credit card company told me that I was refunded despite Live Nation telling me that they couldn't even see that a refund had been started.

In the meantime, I bought it for half the price on Amazon.

Moral of the story: Don't buy from Live Nation (Coldplay store), and don't trust their customer service.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find a Live in Buenos Aires thread so I'm going to post it here.

These might be some interesting facts to know,

(I don't know if someone already mentioned it)

there are 3 things I noticed in the Buenos Aires performance:

1) If you listen well you can hear Jonny with his low voice singing the notes an octave below Chris quite loud on Fix You!

Go to YouTube and search Fix You (Live In Buenos Aires) which is uploaded by Coldplay's channel.

Especially from 3:45 on ''down your face'', is the moment where you can hear Jonny louder. And again at 3:58 ''down your face and I....'' On 4:10 ''tears stream'' they really turned Jonny's voice up, from now on it will be much easier to hear Jonny's voice because he has the lowest of them all. Again very loud at 4:23 ''tears stream''! (A hint: do not listen to Chris' voice and listen with headphones)

2) On Every Teardrop they somehow managed to scratch Will's and especially Jonny's voice during the "Every Tear, every tear...." singalong of which I think is a huge mistake........

(To be edited.::::::::::::::::: Yes, it is from the São Paulo performance)

3) And the end of A Sky Full Of Stars isn't quite right. They made a mistake with cutting the audio so there's a big rhythm failure during Jonny's guitar riff (OR Jonny made a mistake, I don't know if it's true). To be specific; 4:10, if you listen on YouTube to A Sky Full Of Stars (Live In Buenos Aires) uploaded by Coldplay.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I've just rewatched Live In Sao Paulo and it's pretty obvious that they've taken shots from many of their 2017 live shows just pay attention to Chris' haircut and earrings and Jonny's beard. All these are a few seconds apart.

Screenshot_1.png.04de6b960cf7628882b78a1435439e16.png

Screenshot_2.png.cacd222ea34957ae5c336e1495c33103.png

Screenshot_3.png.cb48a11e3732c57ed909a1c1e5626bdc.png

Screenshot_4.png.2a0c159e4ab1c6f1e1bf964b18d18c9e.png

Screenshot_5.png.4a68ab1a82e5ded9661512aa9e2cdc07.png

Screenshot_6.png.ee56d175f660e4f72169882bd9299241.png

• Like 3

I've just rewatched Live In Sao Paulo and it's pretty obvious that they've taken shots from many of their 2017 live shows just pay attention to Chris' haircut and earrings and Jonny's beard. All these are a few seconds apart.

Yes, that Jonny part payed my attention already at the first time watching the concert.

If you're a real Coldplay fan just like us then its really obvious. Where's the good? I haven't got a clue. It's as if they don't have plenty enough concert footage so they also had to use footage from other previous shows!?!? It doesn't make any sense. The question is then, why is it called Live In São Paulo while it's not even in its entirely recorded in São Paulo ??????

By the way, that first pic of Jonny was around April 2017, I think. That small beard fits him so well!

• Like 2

Maybe it's a mixture of the two concerts in São Paulo? One in April 2016 and the other in November 2017.

For me I can tell differences in location by seeing the stage setup. There definitely is a shot of the 2016 stage setup used in both São Paulo and Buenos aires (smaller rectangle screens rather than large flower screens) in A Head Full Of Dreams. In fact it may have been a shot from the AHFOD music video.

As I’ve said before, there is also fleeting shots that show the stage setup used at Wembley 2016 and at Paris 2017.

Does this actually matter though that not 100% of the shots are from São Paulo? Not really. It’s actually quite nice to have these little Easter eggs here and there throughout the film.

Yes, and you can also see Jonny change from long sleeved to short sleeved (Paris) shirt and back again within seconds, Chris wearing a bazillion different flags or having confetti stuck then unstuck and back again on his head :D Personally i have grown to love those little inconsistencies, makes for some funny location guessing !

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
Friends, I have problems with the crawlers, all those who send you a link both a while ago and yesterday, please reject it, I will try to restart the file again so you can download it

has problems with playback, I've already tested it with different players like the VLC, MPC, and iTunes, but I only see the file information, the chapters, but it does not allow me to see the content

hello can i have the download link of the film

has problems with playback, I've already tested it with different players like the VLC, MPC, and iTunes, but I only see the file information, the chapters, but it does not allow me to see the content

please can you send me the download link ?

friends, I have a problem with the file, it is supposed to be seen on iTunes, but since I downloaded it, it does not play anything, I downloaded it again, but it's still the same, given the size of the movie, I think I'll pass it on, if the forum allows it, via utorrent, I will wait for confirmation if you allow me to share the torrent file [ATTACH=full]8094[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8095[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8096[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8097[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8098[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8099[/ATTACH]

Can you send it to my mail [email protected] ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...