✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

MickCas

Moderator's Note: For discussion and speculation on the events leading up to this release, please view the early posts in this thread: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-film-in-cinemas-nov-14.110173/

The Butterfly Package 4-Disc Set (2CD/2DVD)

Coldplay will celebrate their record-breaking A Head Full Of Dreams Tour with the release of Live In Buenos Aires / Live In São Paulo / A Head Full Of Dreams (Film).

The combined live album (2 x CD) / live concert film release (1 x DVD) - also known as the Butterfly package - is completed by the new A Head Full Of Dreams documentary film (1 x DVD), which charts Coldplay’s colourful 20 year history.

The Live In Buenos Aires Album was recorded on 15 November 2017 - the final night of the A Head Full Of Dreams tour. The 24 track audio set marks the first time that a Coldplay concert has been released In its entirety.

The accompanying two hour concert film Live In São Paulo was filmed a week earlier on 8 November 2017.

Live In Buenos Aires and Live In São Paulo feature hits and fan favourites from all seven of the band’s number 1 studio albums.

Live In Buenos Aires 2CD:

1. A Head Full Of Dreams

2. Yellow

3. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

4. The Scientist

5. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

6. Paradise

7. Always In My Head

8. Magic

9. Everglow

10. Clocks

11. Midnight

12. Charlie Brown

13. Hymn For The Weekend

14. Fix You

15. Viva La Vida

16. Adventure Of A Lifetime

17. De Musica Ligera

18. Colour Spectrum

19. In My Place

20. Amor Argentina

21. Something Just Like This

22. A Sky Full Of Stars

23. Up&Up

24. End Credits

Pre-order, release date 7 December.

€25.99

• Like 3

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy that South America was picked as the place for all of this. I've never been to a concert there but they have the best crowds judging from video.

This is so much material and the cover art is absolutely stunning. Incredible. And I love the continued butterfly theme from LRLRL. It's all perfect I'm pumped

• Like 3

WTF? Why is the live show only being made available on crappy DVD? Is there not going to be a bluray release? why on earth would they launch this and only indicate a DVD version in today's age of technology? Even the images of the packaging shows it is DVD format and not bluray. What are they thinking??? This is absurd. I mean unless they are completely out of their minds I fully expect a BD version to be released and if so, why not just roll that out with the official announcement now? Either way this is really stupid.

• Like 5

man I'm at work and can't stop smiling. what a gorgeous album cover! kind of a bummer that is only available on dvd but two live concerts is unprecedent, even if both are around 90% the same setlist. should be a good christmas present for myself!

• Like 2