✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

MickCas

friends, yesterday I saw the live with the 5.1 audio and like you need something, and wanted to propose something, what if we organize ourselves, and we create a new 5.1 from existing tracks, to make the experience more enjoyable Audiovisual, it would be a matter of complementing some sound effect, or some missing instrument based on what we already have, I do not know, I think we deserve to improve the live one the best, since the quality that the producers give us, is bad, I do not know how you see it

• Like 1

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, does anybody know what is handwritten in the booklet? [ATTACH=full]8107[/ATTACH]

Seems similar to the notes in the recent studio albums which was the bands' kids initials. Im not a big enough superfan to know all the kids names.

• Like 1

WTF? Why is the live show only being made available on crappy DVD? Is there not going to be a bluray release? why on earth would they launch this and only indicate a DVD version in today's age of technology? Even the images of the packaging shows it is DVD format and not bluray. What are they thinking??? This is absurd. I mean unless they are completely out of their minds I fully expect a BD version to be released and if so, why not just roll that out with the official announcement now? Either way this is really stupid.

I agree: amazing packaging, fantastic performances and then the ignominy of DVD for the films.

For those unfamiliar with the DVD format, the audio quality is roughly the same as MP3. You get better audio quality through streaming sites; so we can already listen to Buenos Aires on iTunes and stream the AHFOD film via Amazon IN BETTER QUALITY! In this day and age, a physical release needs to offer something MORE than what we can get for free (or nearly free) over the internet. So WTF is a very good question. It's either a cynical move to sell the blu-ray separately to the same people down the line or just a really misjudged decision. Although I was looking forward to this release immensely, I think I'll hold onto my cash.

Oh, and where are the absolutely stellar promo videos from the AHFOD album? Could they not have been included as extras somewhere?

When I say BLU!, you say RAY!, everybody now:

BLU-RAY!

BLU-RAY!

BLU-RAY!

BLU-RAY!

BLU-RAY!

BLU-RAY!

BLU-RAY!

• Like 4

I have a feeling they will release 4K/blu-ray combo soon but it's so annoying it wasn't released at the same time as everything else. It really doesn't make any sense for them not to release it at all.

I agree; surely the 4K/Blu-Ray deserves pride of place in the super-deluxe release with the gold vinyl etc etc

Still, I hope you're right, the audio and video from Sao Paulo would be stunning in 4K/Blu-Ray

• Like 1

I AM VERY MAD!!! ALL I GOT IN THE MAIL WAS A PIECE OF CARDBOARD WITH MY ADDRESS ON IT!!!! NO BUTTERFLY PACKAGE!!!
Oh no. [emoji853]

I hope they will refund you or resend what you ordered.

Did you make pictures before opening it, to have proof it wasn't opened already?

I do that everytime I order something.

I picked up my Butterfly packages in the post office today. Everything was in it, but there is a crease in 1 of the corners of the vinyl. [emoji853][emoji853][emoji853] And it is in everything inside too.

39b839a6510336d1f601ac173bfeabe6.jpg

• Like 3