✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

SantaClaus

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho ho ho!

Thanks to everyone who has joined this year's Secret Santa! It's great to welcome so many of you :) The (hopefully) definitive list of participants is in the first post, hidden under the spoiler button. Everyone who has sent in their details should be on that list. If that's not the case, I may have asked for a clarification ...or one of the elves has misplaced your PM.

If you did send me your details but you're somehow not on the list, check your inbox/let me know asap!

Everyone will receive their match by next week, Tuesday 12 November 11:59 pm CET.

vfxuQgT.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ho ho ho!

Everyone should have received their match, so please check your inbox and confirm you have all the info you need :)

Some reminders:

- Please send your card or package as soon as possible, preferably before the end of this month especially if it has to travel across an ocean, because that can take weeks

- When you've sent your card, send me a PM

- When you've received something from your Secret Santa, take a picture of it and post it in this thread so everyone can see what it looks like! Or at least let me know in a PM

Love,

Santa

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't the butterfly confetti used during the AHFOD tour? I am sure it's the same ones ... but since I am only "infected" since the 30.6.2017, I wouldn't even know

those particular butterflies (and the star) are indeed from the AHFOD tour, San Diego show in October 2017 :D

the MX era did have butterflies, but they were the same white and neon yellow/green/pink that the rest of the confetti in that era was - at least in the US. but the colors for the AHFOD butterflies are actually pretty similar to the ones from the VIVA era, just the VIVA era also had ones that were a kind of foil-like material in addition to the paper-y ones

i'm glad the card got to you so quickly!! i was afraid i was pushing it with how late i sent it :P

I got mail! My Secret Santa was my good friend @Coeurli, and she knows how much I love Paris (and chocolate) :heart_eyes: also check out those Everyday Life Christmas ornaments! too good. (the star broke in the post but I was able to glueit back together, so it is whole again). I loooove the notebook! Not sure what I'm gonna write in it really it's too pretty for ordinary notes!

Merci Céline :heart:

ELb6Xt0WsAA7uPm.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

Wow @YGillot and @Captain Crieff, you have received wonderful packages!

I received my package yesterday! :heart_eyes:

@JillyBlue, thanks a lot!! I love the pop-up card, I had never seen anything like that before! I immediately put the ornament in my Christmas tree, and it looks great! And also the chocolates make me very happy, I'm excited to try the peanut butter cups :)

IMG_20191210_090640.thumb.jpg.3c7f21b9927ae403a5f86d02ccd2edab.jpg

IMG_20191210_083821.thumb.jpg.68b5af4f300795b89278c8c5534e25cc.jpg

IMG_20191210_090615.thumb.jpg.fa130ee0156b6ac09b1ef34830b67cbe.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Gabriela, I was SO excited to get your card all the way from Brazil!!! Mailing costs alone were outrageous from there to Chicago, so thank you for that! I’ve never received anything from so far, and your affirmation star and card made me feel extra special!! You are incredibly creative with that star and the way you spelled CHRIStmas on the card with his photo! That’s a good one! After several years of Coldplay Secret Santa, this is the first time I’ve seen that!! I’ll send you a PM and email soon!

Jillie Blue, I have thought about writing you all year. I will!!! Your email and gift last year meant so much to me!!

ECE9CCB4-6216-452E-8FCF-9BDFF93D5EAA.thumb.jpeg.87b09c094c97ffbf5090f872e05098a0.jpeg

5FD4E72F-167E-41F0-A0D3-671C6C76E737.thumb.jpeg.e28d07fd1a8e9ab7b2dc1d7c4fb35d89.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

Hello everybody!

I was the last one to sign on, I actually had missed the deadline … but Santa Claus was so nice as to add me on last minutes since he had not drawn the matches yet.

And then I was probably the first one to receive my card and gifts! It arrived before December and I contacted AndreaF to say thanks, but it took me until now to upload and select some pictures.

I got a lovely painted card in black and gold with a guitar and the text of Everyday Life, as well as artfully decorated baubles also in black and gold with Coldplay and a sun and moon emblem. Even the Christmas card was handmade. Really very arty and wonderful gifts. The chocolate balls in the little tree were also very cute. My daughter always loves it when there is milk chocolate in the parcel, as she gets to eat it then, since I only eat dark chocolate because of intolerances.

In addition to that I received a card from snowwhite who was my last year’s Secret Santa, and she had read that I missed the deadline. How sweet is that!

1079330100_IMG_20191130_141223kleiner.jpeg.28021b6da7e2ceb1153e35127653577b.jpeg

IMG_20191130_141255.thumb.jpg.3964bae5af5d58dd87dec5ccc4b3a944.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

Wow @YGillot and @Captain Crieff, you have received wonderful packages!

I received my package yesterday! :heart_eyes:

@JillyBlue, thanks a lot!! I love the pop-up card, I had never seen anything like that before! I immediately put the ornament in my Christmas tree, and it looks great! And also the chocolates make me very happy, I'm excited to try the peanut butter cups :)

[ATTACH alt=IMG_20191210_090615.jpg]9902[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt=IMG_20191210_083821.jpg]9900[/ATTACH][ATTACH alt=IMG_20191210_090640.jpg]9901[/ATTACH]

So glad it all arrived safely! Merry Christmas!

• Wow 1