✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

Coeurli

In the lyric song on Youtube it says:

You'll let telephone in by a region

Is there any advice that you could give?

And that is what Chris is singing (as far as I understood it)

So that would mean, I think, that some people who are different from others

phone in to ask for advice, and the advice the 'skeletons' are giving to the living people is that you just

should be yourself

• Like 2

phone in to ask for advice, and the advice the 'skeletons' are giving to the living people is that you just

should be yourself

Oh ok. I forgot it had an official lyric video oops :D

should be yourself

I thought that lyric video was made by someone else since the font used on it seems different...

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 12/7/2019 at 9:51 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

By the way, isn't it a pity that they haven't released this song in a country that is not Japan?

I'm really curious to see how many Spotify streams Flags has in Japan. Anyone from Japan or is somebody able to see how many streams it got, no idea if it's even possible?!

Just read this and opened Spotify, realised I had no idea where to look for those numbers! ?
Where are they?

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 14.28.42.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yasuko said:

Just read this and opened Spotify, realised I had no idea where to look for those numbers! ?
Where are they?

Oh wow, you are able to see Flags as a song on Everyday Life?? So I suppose you live in Japan! :classic_biggrin:

Anyway, you have to install Spotify on your computer or laptop, then you can check how many streams each song has. You can't see how many streams a song has if you use the mobile version. The Spotify web player also doesn't work, I tried it. I think you're currently using Spotify's web player, right?

15 hours ago, Yasuko said:

Where are they?

After installing Spotify on your laptop or computer. To check the current amount of streams of a song just look at the right side of the screen. Just hold your cursor above the little lines and it will display how many streams the song has. I made a screenshot of it, it'll look like this:

SPStreams.thumb.PNG.3bb1f7e467770b782cefde7940e5687c.PNG

• Like 1

Thank you for the easy-to-follow instruction @Gideon_Mx.

Yes I live in Japan so I also see the Flag music video on their official YouTube channel ?

So here you go!
Almost 40,000 plays on Spotify.

1462356812_Screenshot2020-11-26at10_09_28.thumb.png.f0a25aa3c86f66d5edfe416ea1e063e0.png

And omg just over 6,000 on YouTube!

1639074452_Screenshot2020-11-26at14_10_35.thumb.png.312c17e481da852afc802cb769400eff.png

Mind you, CDs are still huge here, so the numbers on streaming sites are immensely low.

It actually made news on Bloomberg that Amazon wants us to stop buying CDs earlier this year.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-11/amazon-really-wants-japanese-music-fans-to-stop-buying-cds

Right, hope this post helps.

• Like 3
  • Care 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:49 AM, Yasuko said:

Thank you for the easy-to-follow instruction @Gideon_Mx.

Yes I live in Japan so I also see the Flag music video on their official YouTube channel ?

So here you go!
Almost 40,000 plays on Spotify.

1462356812_Screenshot2020-11-26at10_09_28.thumb.png.f0a25aa3c86f66d5edfe416ea1e063e0.png

And omg just over 6,000 on YouTube!

1639074452_Screenshot2020-11-26at14_10_35.thumb.png.312c17e481da852afc802cb769400eff.png

Mind you, CDs are still huge here, so the numbers on streaming sites are immensely low.

It actually made news on Bloomberg that Amazon wants us to stop buying CDs earlier this year.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-11/amazon-really-wants-japanese-music-fans-to-stop-buying-cds

Right, hope this post helps.

You're welcome, and thank you for sharing the information! :grin:

• Like 1