✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

Coeurli

Not the first time Coldplay gave Japan some sort of exclusive. But I dont think it will last forever, more like giving Japan a head start then the rest of the world will get access.

Yeah but those other exclusives were "just" live songs, right? I think Flags sounds good! I hope this will be the sound of LP9...

• Like 1

Yeah but those other exclusives were "just" live songs, right? I think Flags sounds good! I hope this will be the sound of LP9...

Someone suggested LP9 maybe sounding like Flags and Orphans. I mean, thats something more radio friendly I think we can all live with!

Does anyone know when Flags is out officially on Spotify? I see the entire album is available except for Flags

it's been out since it turned 22nd here in Japan.

You probably need a VPN to be able to stream it.

Here's the link to the song.

[MEDIA=spotify]track/4S2lJPZBoyl28MilRBgxgb[/MEDIA]

View: https://open.spotify.com/track/4S2lJPZBoyl28MilRBgxgb?si=GCmoujfaRiiuMs0ueSgPNg

It probably won't ever appear on spotify outside Japan, people. I don't know the exact reason these Japan exclusives exist so don't quote me on this but i believe it's something with CDs being quite expensive in Japan. It would cost less to order one from abroad and pay for the shipping, so to avoid that, artists often add an extra song to the Japanese versions of their album.

• Like 3

Nice song, understand why its slightly different that the ones on the album and didn't make the cut. Still very nice though, what an era!!

For those who don't know how to listen to the track on spotify.

Download a VPN program, set it for Japan.

go to spotify.com, make a free account.

Go to the account page and click edit profile. Set the country to Japan, if it's not already.

Then input the spotify link (in the browser) shared earlier above.

Click play, login with the Japanese account.

Ready to listen.

• Like 1

I get that this will likely never be available on Spotify US like All Your Friends and Ghost Story, but is there a reason I don’t even see it uploaded on YouTube? It’s such a shame I can’t listen to it at the moment without resorting to all these different tricks online.

It's officially on YouTube but unfortunately only available in Japan.

Will send you the link to the file ripped off YouTube.

• Like 1