✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Flags - Sunset - Bonus track (Japan exclusive)

Coeurli

It looks like both of us have the same file don't we? :D

Oh, sorry, I didn't see your previous post :P It seems it's the same... But, it looks like a .m4a file from iTunes reencoded to FLAC if you ask me... a direct CD rip would have more data (blue) on those black areas...

• Like 1

everyone please just DM M Marks The Spot or someone else who's willing to share instead of clogging up this thread with useless posts! o_O

Exactly! In my honest opinion this should be applied and remembered as an unwritten rule here on the forums. Anyway feel free to send a DM to me or anyone else who happens to have the links if you want to obtain a MP3 or FLAC file of Flags!

• Like 1

Exactly! In my honest opinion this should be applied and remembered as an unwritten rule here on the forums. Anyway feel free to send a DM to me or anyone else who happens to have the links if you want to obtain a MP3 or FLAC file of Flags!

Every era is like this. New material is out there and the new users flood the forum, ask for a link, and we never see them again. I remember in a previous era I brought this up and all the new users fucking HATED me, lol.

• Wow 1

Every era is like this. New material is out there and the new users flood the forum, ask for a link, and we never see them again. I remember in a previous era I brought this up and all the new users fucking HATED me, lol.

Every new user who asks for a link will be formally required to make qualitative contributions to this forum for the duration of at least two (2) years oR WILL CHAMPION WILL DEATHSTARE YOU

(this is not an official mod policy, I'm just having a laugh but hey it would be nice)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Every new user who asks for a link will be formally required to make qualitative contributions to this forum for the duration of at least two (2) years oR WILL CHAMPION WILL DEATHSTARE YOU

(this is not an official mod policy, I'm just having a laugh but hey it would be nice)

I would actually love Will to death stare me.

Can someone PM me please?

Thanks for the great moderation. I have been a forum moderator for years and I understand the pain of deleting so many posts haha. <3

• Like 2

I would actually love Will to death stare me.

Can someone PM me please?

Thanks for the great moderation. I have been a forum moderator for years and I understand the pain of deleting so many posts haha. <3

Sure. I'll DM as soon as possible.

I can't imagine how much time effort and strength it must take to be a moderator and carry out all the duties!

Sure. I'll DM as soon as possible.

I can't imagine how much time effort and strength it must take to be a moderator and carry out all the duties!

Believe me, it takes quite some time, but it feels very rewarding!

EDIT: Sorry let's get back on topic.

I think Flags is a great song, and hope this is the style they go for with their next album (and hopefully we hear Life is Beautiful then haha)

• Like 1

Anyone else getting strong pro LGTBQ+ vibes from the song (Pyotr Tchaikovsky was gay after all)?

Anyways this should have totally been on the album IMHO.

lol, you say that like its common knowledge! I dont even know who he was. When I was trying to decipher the lyrics, I knew this was a name, but could not find him in a google search with my phonetic spelling. So, no, zero vibes of that sort from me. I mean, you can find any angle in any song if you try hard enough, but it didn't jump out at me. Good song though regardless of that intent or not.

• Like 4

lol, you say that like its common knowledge! I dont even know who he was. When I was trying to decipher the lyrics, I knew this was a name, but could not find him in a google search with my phonetic spelling. So, no, zero vibes of that sort. Good song though regardless of that intent or not.

WHUAT how can you not know this famous componist! D:

Yes, if you don't know the roman empire was pro queer, and Tchaikovsky had several secret gay romances, I find the song somewhat random in those aspects. But Chris is also singing about flags "You don't need no flags to tell you who you are " I just think about the Pride Flag and how it's still necessary to show people that queers are also humans. So all these three aspects combined all share the same "secret" message and I love that :D

And concluding: "And I just love you for yourself "

I LIKE THIS SONG AND ITS MESSAGE VERY MUCH

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

WHUAT how can you not know this famous componist! D:

Yes, if you don't know the roman empire was pro queer, and Tchaikovsky had several secret gay romances, I find the song somewhat random in those aspects. But Chris is also singing about flags "You don't need no flags to tell you who you are " I just think about the Pride Flag and how it's still necessary to show people that queers are also humans. So all these three ascpets combined all share the same "secret" message and I love that :D

And concluding: "And I just love you for yourself "

I LIKE THIS SONG AND ITS MESSAGE VERY MUCH

ooooooooooh :surprised: thanks for posting this! I second your astonishment about jc90 not knowing Tchaikovsky, was he not famous outside Europe or so?

ooooooooooh :surprised: thanks for posting this! I second your astonishment about jc90 not knowing Tchaikovsky, was he not famous outside Europe or so?

I wouldnt use myself as a representative of non-european culture! Anything outside maybe 3 topics, I dont know anything about.

Maybe it's just my gay goggles going bonkers over this song, but DAMN the connections would be too convinient hahaha.

Maybe he knows some of Tchaikovsky's songs but not the componist's name? Happened to me too often sweatdrop.gif.e76b4d7827d36067ff66f0ee25b301ad.gif

• Like 2