July 25, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, GamingForeverAUS said: damn can't find anything except GS version after searching "site:https://www.bilibili.com/ "coldplay the race" " which filters the search results to one website and only the videos with the term "coldplay" and "the race" in it Yeah, same, is only the leaked GS version
July 25, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, GamingForeverAUS said: damn can't find anything except GS version after searching "site:https://www.bilibili.com/ "coldplay the race" " which filters the search results to one website and only the videos with the term "coldplay" and "the race" in it Same here mate : (
July 25, 20206 yr If you're on the site and listening to it the Ghost Stories version is much slower. This version is 5 minutes long and could have been called Kaleidoscope due to the prominence of the lyric towards the end of the song
July 25, 20206 yr have you seen heart on fire when searching the race there? what's about this track?
July 25, 20206 yr Just now, stepstr said: have you seen heart on fire when searching the race there? what's about this track? its another leaked track that we only have snippets of
July 25, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, GamingForeverAUS said: its another leaked track that we only have snippets of ok then. anyway, that snippet sounds super cheesy. not sure if i would like another song like this by the band
July 25, 20206 yr Just now, stepstr said: ok then. anyway, that snippet sounds super cheesy. not sure if i would like another song like this by the band "hearts of fiRER" - chris martiino
July 25, 20206 yr shame we can't get THE version pepperfish is up to. still doubt he's up to something different from the leaked one
July 25, 20206 yr Perhaps I'm wrong but the leaked version I heard from Ghost Stories was much slower. This is pacy, lasts 5 minutes exactly and could have alternatively been called Kaleidoscope
July 25, 20206 yr I think this can be solved if Pepperfish posts the link of the version he heard, since the only thing can find is the leaked version of GS
July 25, 20206 yr 39 minutes ago, Pepperfish said: Nope, not a troll, not kidding. Look for yourself. Bilibili.com. About 4 or 5 pages into Google if you search for Coldplay the race. Not keen on sites like this but it's there and has the race, but I'm not posting the link. Links not dead and it's not been taken down, listening to it now could you at least record what you're listening to? so that it does not disappear into the void one day
July 25, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, Pepperfish said: Don't know how, website is in Chinese and I'm rubbish with computers! try bandicam screen recorder
July 25, 20206 yr Bandicam screen recorder? You're talking another language to me, haven't got a clue!
July 25, 20206 yr 5 hours ago, Pepperfish said: Perhaps I'm wrong but the leaked version I heard from Ghost Stories was much slower. This is pacy, lasts 5 minutes exactly and could have alternatively been called Kaleidoscope I'm confused. This (5 mins, Kaleidoscope lyrics) is the version that leaked a few weeks ago. It is what is generally perceived the Ghost Stories version ? What is the version you call the Ghost Stories version ? Where did you hear that ? (Also reminder: Sorry, but no links allowed in this thread)
July 25, 20206 yr 2 hours ago, I ran away said: I'm confused. This (5 mins, Kaleidoscope lyrics) is the version that leaked a few weeks ago. It is what is generally perceived the Ghost Stories version ? What is the version you call the Ghost Stories version ? Where did you hear that ? (Also reminder: Sorry, but no links allowed in this thread) From what I've seen, yes. The version of The Race which leaked few weeks ago is generally considered the Ghost Stories version. Why won't we start calling it "The Race (The Kaleidoscope Mix)" from now on? (a credit to @vinny9)
July 27, 20206 yr 11 hours ago, Admirice said: Hey, the poster was Me actually . Hi, that's so cool ! Do you actually have those songs though (in particular Mining on The Moon) ?
July 27, 20206 yr Wow. Interesting, I know exactly what music you're referring to. I just wonder how you know which song is which ? I can't make out any lyrics, but I presume this is Mining on the moon ? And the last song here "The Butterfly" ? Also, what about One Day ?
July 27, 20206 yr This is interesting... I also remember the guys playing rare songs during rehersals on the AHFOD tour... they sounded so good! Im hoping one of them makes its way to an album someday because of its beautiful chord progression! This one: Edited July 27, 20206 yr by MarckozZ
July 27, 20206 yr https://www.instagram.com/p/B_8Oh3rnSVLADbUW56zhr7K0wz1aObkUkffLbw0/?igshid=1qj7lsjvuxl1h I did a short cover of this song!
July 31, 20206 yr Something interesting (or maybe I'm reaching again?)... Rik Simpson, one of Coldplay's producers posted this synth arrangement on Instagram: Angel Lopez, a producer on Everyday Life and for Los Unidades, also commented "??? ". Could this be a subtle nod to MOTS?
August 1, 20206 yr Yea I noticed that too. Dk if That it’s from a future Coldplay song but I’m sure they are working on the next thing to be realised whatever that is and will have more synthesizer on it. 10 hours ago, RaspberrySwing said: Something interesting (or maybe I'm reaching again?)... Rik Simpson, one of Coldplay's producers posted this synth arrangement on Instagram: Angel Lopez, a producer on Everyday Life and for Los Unidades, also commented "??? ". Could this be a subtle nod to MOTS?
Create an account or sign in to comment