✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2021-05-22] Coldplay to Perform @ Worthy Farm Live Global Livestream

stephen

On 5/5/2021 at 12:16 PM, I ran away said:

I'm so thrilled right now because I made an own flag (apart from initiating the Coldplay Twitter flag project with the names of over 300 Coldplayers on it...but that's a different story) and sent it to Glastonbury in the hopes it might be displayed despite my limited drawing talents, and in the meantime not only did Coldplay like it on Twitter, but it is also among the flags that Emily Eavis posted on her Instagram page today!

like.PNG.477a6a0a947d0cfa624b4f9bcc4ff663.PNGlike2.PNG.5bab3fba7d1e59d115a7c2c81bb2612c.PNG

Brilliant ! I see my flag in there too. So excited now.

On 5/5/2021 at 2:15 PM, CP-EST said:

Anyone wants to make predictions for setlist? And for how long are they going perform? Considering there is 8-9 artists and it's 5 hours long, I think as headliners they might get 45 to 60 minutes.

Obviously we get Viva la Vida with video of people singing along to it. Also Yellow and Fix You.

Definitely the newest single Higher Power. Maybe one more new song?

Considering they are playing for the cameras, this gives them opportunity to perform some interesting songs. They don't need to hold the energy for 100 000 people in front of them. People watching the stream pay probably more attention to the beauty of them performing.

Do we know for sure our VIVA chants are being used for Glasto ?

1 hour ago, oldiefan said:

Do we know for sure our VIVA chants are being used for Glasto ?

Not 100% sure, but where else to use them? At least for me the timeline of asking for these and everything seems to indicate these are for Glastonbury performance. Sorry if I'm wrong though.?

Edit: And it seems I was wrong. Reason is in spoiler, if someone wants it to be surprise.

Spoiler

Actually just saw some video of filming BBC R1 Big Weekend performance and there was some clips of people singing viva chant. Maybe it was for this then, but maybe it gets used for Glastonbury as well.

Edited by CP-EST
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bauk said:

Did anyone receive a message about their Viva chant being used? I never did 

it said in the T&Cs that you won't get a message even if it is used

And yes, we now know that sadly they will not be used for Glasto, but for BBC Weekend instead.

I can confirm, have the same problem - the server is not responding and after 30 seconds, there's a timeout. After that, while it appears to be loading still, nothing more happens. Quite bad...

i read from twitter

Hello! We're looking into the issues of invalid codes urgently. If you're having issues with the live stream please do not fret, you'll be able to rewind once you're in. Thanks!

1 minute ago, j0r said:

i read from twitter

Hello! We're looking into the issues of invalid codes urgently. If you're having issues with the live stream please do not fret, you'll be able to rewind once you're in. Thanks!

Thanks, would you have a direct link to the tweet? It's probably less an issue of invalid codes but more of server side issues...Oh well, Coldplay won't be on for the next 1.5 hours, I'm sure by then they'll have it sorted out.

Just now, Till said:

Thanks, would you have a direct link to the tweet? It's probably less an issue of invalid codes but more of server side issues...Oh well, Coldplay won't be on for the next 1.5 hours, I'm sure by then they'll have it sorted out.