✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jet

Marie

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the national radio station (triplej- listen @ triplej.abc.net.au-end plug) their song, are you gonna be my girl came at number 1 on the yearly hottest 100, therefore there is a cd that comes out every year with those songs on it, by the way a Coldplay remix of Clocks by Royksopp came in at number 5, how cool is that? Belle and Sebastian were in there too, but that's a personal thing. :blush:

girlstar I have to keep noting in my head that you are from Aus. too, since it's not in your profile. :P

I like them more than the vines. :D

WEEEEEEE!! I saw Jet and the Vines last night and they were PRIMO!! The vines were ok..i didn't enjoy their set as much as i thought i did, but holy shit, JET WAS AWESOME!! They're super duper cool and they walked past my boyfriend and my boyfriend was like, OMG, that was jet wasnt' it?? LOL!

Ok, yes, they are certainly a great band live and i suggest that if you have the chance to see them live, do it! they put on a great show. Oh, and when they played "Are you gonna be my girl", the crowd went insane!!! But the highlight for me was when they played "Look What You've Done". I just adore that song!!

WEEEE!! Good concert!! :)

I love Jet. Cold hard bitch, took a kiss on the lips and I was on my kneeeess....

I've got their album :P and it rocks, especially Move On and Radio Song. And Look What You've Done is just a spitting sound of the Beatles, if you ask me.

I also got the Stills recently, and I'm completely in love with their album. Changes Are No Good just hits the spot right now, and so do Gender Bombs and Love and Death, oh, and all the other tracks. And Lola Stars and Stripes is a masterpiece.

• 2 months later...

They played a gig in England last week and apparently it was so awful that people demanded their tickets to be refunded, so I heard on Gonzo.

Ive seen them play twice on TV, they were pretty good one time and very bad the other. Sound quality was a waaay off.

Their music is really bad though.They played a gig in England last week and apparently it was so awful that people demanded their tickets to be refunded, so I heard on Gonzo.

Ive seen them play twice on TV, they were pretty good one time and very bad the other. Sound quality was a waaay off.

Their music is really bad though.They played a gig in England last week and apparently it was so awful that people demanded their tickets to be refunded, so I heard on Gonzo.

Their music is really bad though.