🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

everything is going wrong in my life.

my friend girl born march 2 said to me I am a groupie. and wondered why I was not ashamed to stray from his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and her children.

I said there was a lot of fangirls like me.

I had an architect friend and because he found a girlfriend, does not want to see me to be friend and not even say to me have a girlfriend. you know one who was interested in me just for my appearance (I'm not interested in men materialistic so it was just a friend)

so what's the Swiss friendship? crap and the less well he found a beautiful girl like he wanted, and have work and lots of money.

So It's great that Chris has found his wife Gwyneth Paltrow now all his follies on the stage that is for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. and not more the paps.

So now I'm the only one left alone without friends and without boyfriend.

Girls. the fangirl need pictures of Chris Martin is possible ?

Hahaha awww :P

Awww so cute :wacky:

No...I'm not jealous AT ALL... :whistle:

cutes since 2003 perfect couple in love, and do not be jealous of celebrities, it is not our world sweetie mara stay in section fangirls ;)

my friends always tell me

I suppose many fangirls .

and to be true he is right Jonas Bjerre said "make your life come true"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XTHmE1v6p8]Mew - Beautiful Balloon (Acoustic) - YouTube[/ame]

this sentence is also for himself. I was too hard to forgive. and I do not know if I'll do with my life. this ball conflable I'll give the first man mad swiss who comes, played balls.

LOL! :wink3: Sorry if I stole your thunder...

:D me too.

Nice find...

Wow..

I found Hot sweaty Chris on Twitter while I was babysitting the Miami gig thread last night. Twitter-sitting has many rewards,lol.

And Row? You can steal m y thunder anytime if it's going to look like that!!!:D

Chris running through a crowd to give his wife a kiss, and she can't stop being shy & blushing

afterwards.

Cutest couple evaaaaah :wacky:

This :nod:

And somehow Chris managed to seem even hotter to me.

He's soooo romantic! :dazzled::dazzled:

Chris running through a crowd to give his wife a kiss, and she can't stop being shy & blushing

afterwards.

Cutest couple evaaaaah :wacky:

I love that she felt shy and blushed. Definitely the cutest couple!!! :heart:

I like this old picture of them. They both looked so happy!

Chris+Martin+_amp_+Gwyneth+Paltrow.jpg

From the Gwyneth thread! Cute Cute and Cute !!

Yes yes they ARE cute.But now jealous covered my eyes...I can't tell how sweet Chris is,but I'm jealous!(I don't know what i'm saying,sorry guys):confused:

I love and dream Chris become a reality just on net . and of many story love novels but in the reality life swiss is always fiction .

I'm a fangirl and he said I was a fangirl not his girlfriend or his new wife.

so yes he loves his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and shown to all. even his fangirl Lory

it's logic with its thread here ;)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91196

Good morning girls.

Message from Sharon. She is in Virginia, so they have no power at the moment, due to the horrible storms they had a couple of nights ago. But wants to let you all know she is alive and well, and MISSING us like mad. Particularly missing Chrissy photos, so pic spams for when she gets back will be appreciated I know. :heart: