✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I just read this tweet:

@MyHauteHabit

My bestie just did hot yoga with THE Chris Martin. He was topless too. Happy Wednesday to her! #truestory #coldplay

:escaping:

:|

I want her life :|

Just for this moment :|

:lol:

I just read this tweet:

@MyHauteHabit

My bestie just did hot yoga with THE Chris Martin. He was topless too. Happy Wednesday to her! #truestory #coldplay

:escaping:

I would never be able to work out or do yoga next to Chris. Just couldn't do it!

^:nod:

But what I could have done is hanging out by the fruit juice bar or something :cool::sneaky:

And: this lucky gurl could confirm the chest hair story :nod: She may not be aware of it, but she has precious information for us :nod:

OK, I'm back home from Toronto but with not much extra news. Last night I did not even get a glimpse of tummy. It appears that he is wearing longer shirts!

But now I will scour through my pics to see if I get a glimpse of chest hair.

I do have a couple of good "arms" pix that I'll post later.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The man is stunning when you see him live. And making eye contact with him.... swoon.

Can't wait for Detroit next week!

OK, I'm back home from Toronto but with not much extra news. Last night I did not even get a glimpse of tummy. It appears that he is wearing longer shirts!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The man is stunning when you see him live. And making eye contact with him.... swoon.

LIVE is the best way.... being a foot from him is even better....talking to him even better...smelling him is WAAAAAY better:lol:

in the 6:57.... with both hands I make pastry for my Chris husband (imaginary in my dream) :bomb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF9WZZnw-bQ&feature=relmfu]Coldplay Viva La Vida (rare) Live on Absolute Radio 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_wY1lFbEA&feature=relmfu]Coldplay Violet Hill (rare) Live on Absolute Radio 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5svSlLbCNQ]Coldplay The Scientist (rare) Live on Absolute Radio 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_uH3upJ9Q&feature=relmfu]Coldplay Life In Technicolour ii (rare) Live on Absolute Radio 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Damn longer t-shirts? Get in there with scissors someone! :laugh3:

In the meantime...'Chicago.. Chicago..' :dance: :dance:

Yes he is. I've said it too, there should be NO way he looks better in real life (I mean HOW??) but he does.. :shocked2:

LIVE is the best way.... being a foot from him is even better....talking to him even better...smelling him is WAAAAAY better:lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :laugh3: SMELLING him..

frustration.jpg

I wondered if this interview is still relevant in the reality ?

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s1675852.htm

So always keep a happy fiction and being away from the sad fact of life .

I will never have a boyfriend or husband because I am sick. I do not think that I meet someone in my life . When I was a maternity nurse. I have worked so much. This was in 2003-2004. one mother died in giving birth to a baby (I was in front this baby orphan, his father did not want to because he thought he had killed his mother, the office had to come )

strong emotions triggered an thyroid was going too fast. I became very fate . (conclusion of the doctor)

I cared we burned my thyroid to yode. I take medics to life but since 2006 I treat not myself more and I do not control anything. and depression took over everything. I am told why? nobody says in real life that I had to wait for someone disappear.

:lol:

I just read this tweet:

@MyHauteHabit

Edit: This was my 2000th post. I like it.

sweaty chris at the gym

topless Chris is doing yoga...

okkkaay what's next? what COULD be next?

naked Chris is biking :dozey: :smug:

I just read this tweet:

@MyHauteHabit

My bestie just did hot yoga with THE Chris Martin. He was topless too. Happy Wednesday to her! #truestory #coldplay.

What is that? Some kind of new pervy yoga method I haven't heard of before?

I will never have a boyfriend or husband because I am sick. I do not think that I meet someone in my life . When I was a maternity nurse. I have worked so much. This was in 2003-2004. one mother died in giving birth to a baby (I was in front this baby orphan, his father did not want to because he thought he had killed his mother, the office had to come )

strong emotions triggered an thyroid was going too fast. I became very fate . (conclusion of the doctor)

I cared we burned my thyroid to yode. I take medics to life but since 2006 I treat not myself more and I do not control anything. and depression took over everything. I am told why? nobody says in real life that I had to wait for someone disappear.

......that is sad.....the only one thing I can say is DON'T GIVE UP. Everyone can change their life. And you are such a good person....

To cheer you up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yy507aJR9k]Coldplay - Chris Martin ??????? - YouTube[/ame]

What is that? Some kind of new pervy yoga method I haven't heard of before?

Hot yoga is Bikram Yoga, which is when they turn the heat up really high while you're doing vigorous yoga so you sweat all your toxins and junk out. I think I'd pass out after five minutes!

sweaty chris at the gym

topless Chris is doing yoga...

okkkaay what's next? what COULD be next?

naked Chris is biking :dozey: :smug:

hahahha ! :lol:

Hot yoga is Bikram Yoga, which is when they turn the heat up really high while you're doing vigorous yoga so you sweat all your toxins and junk out. I think I'd pass out after five minutes!

Oh wow thanks for the clarification ! :D

Wait. OH MY GOD ???????!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

^omg :dead: I wouldn't survive that with Chris :dead: I can't imagine any scenario in which survival would be a possible option :dead:

I wouldn't even survive that WITHOUT him, dude I'm such a looser :lol:

Maybe you could faint and then he could give you mouth to mouth!

I'm eating M&M's right now and almost CHOKED! :laugh3:

*coughs out little chunks of chocolate*