✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Glad you had fun :D and glad you saw his back so near...I so envy you.

I can confirm....just screencaped from instagram

screenshot2012072405291.jpg

Chris...why?????

because of his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, she likes men not hairy. you know all his ex-men who they are.

It seems like there are LOTS of us slightly less young fangirls who can't sleep at nights these days.. (nights these DAYS? Oh you know what I mean LOL) we should get together.. LOL..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned::o:bigcry::bigcry:

Oh no.. Oh no no no no.....that is SO sad.. Chris how could you! There will be an international day of mourning....

Sharon!!!!! we need to DO something!

Jez.. don't even GO there.. but my guess is if the happy trail is gone, then.. Oh I can't even say it...... :cry:

OK, pulling myself together.. life goes on.. he is still the best looking guy on the planet.. so........

What am I doing on 7th August..

is it???

a. Having a hair cut

b. Running away to the circus

c. Going to freaking Chicago to see Coldplay with Sharon

d. Starting a detective agency

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on guess........

Sharon !!

13 days

:cool:

you are right, sweetie Rowena myself poor fangirl I have been less cold and more expensive to tell him many things if Chris was not married to Gwyneth Paltrow :nod:

Wait,is he wearing jeans?!:shocked2:

OMG YES :o

1) The happy trail is GONE. Where and why I do not know but the cleaned off skin was in front of me a couple of times.

2) The naked back was in front of me as well as Chris changed shirts in the shadows. I tried to get a pic but doubt it came out. We'll see.

1) A-HA! TOLD YA! Now we indeed have to make sure of the presence of chest hair :nod: That disparition would be TERRIBLE :wreck:

2) OHMYGOD You lucky girl :drunk:

is it???

a. Having a hair cut

WAAAAATTTTT ?????!!!!! OHMYGOD!!!! That's awesome!!!!!:awesome:

Why do you guys call it the happy trail? LMAO.
I actually don't know, but my guess is it's because of where it leads... :sneaky:

and the beard missing *sigh* :(

48190_s.jpg

chris-martin.jpg

15_martin_lgl.jpg

martin6sak.jpg

1309073422-91.jpg

Yes Lory...and the beard, THE BEARD! :bomb:

Rowwwww is flying to Chicagowwwwww!! :awesome::awesome::awesome: Chi-town better watch out.. two crazy fangirls on the loose! :lol:

However, I already knew that incredibly awesome announcement. What's new for me is ..........

A hairless tummy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40&feature=related]Dramatic Look - YouTube[/ame]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bigcry::bigcry:

I'm just gonna go in denial. No matter how many pics I see, THE HAIR IS STILL THERE, OKAY?

Ellen you makes me think Chris's hair is silky that a massage will impose in my dreams (other day) as her soft warm skin see in all pictures and in my dreams crazy................ :surprised:

Girls how you call a girl who has a trail?

for ma part no Eve or Venus and other crap on the perfect body woman but a monkey.

Good morning/Afternoon to the most beautiful ladies of Coldplay :)

I really want to talk to you ladies later today after I get off work about the show I'm going to in Auburn Hills, I miss talking to you ladies everyday, I've been working almost everyday so I have a lot of gas money and food to take with me to the concert on my three hour drive there and also money left over to buy some merch :)

I found a pink shirt that's the exact same color as Chris' pink shirt that he wears on stage :D and I'm trying to come up with ideas on what I can spray paint on it.

I'm also going to make a sign that says "Coldplay puts a smile upon my face" :)

It just hit me that in eight days I'll be seeing my favorite band after waiting four years and six months, you ladies have to help me :) Most likely I'll be crying before they even get out on stage.

You lovely ladies have a great day, I'll be on later when I get off work :DLove you all!!

PS-

Sharon, I miss you!!!!!!!!! =)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! [/size] :stunned::o:bigcry::bigcry:

Well, I am thoroughly distraught over the missing happy trail! HOW? WHY? WHEN? WHERE? Again, WHY???? You know if the happy trail is missing, the chest hair is missing too because it would be too weird otherwise. He had the perfect amount of chest and belly hair, and he had to go and....gulp....shave it off?? Chris....

imagescarffzma.jpg

Where's the petition??????

is it???

a. Having a hair cut

COMPLETELY FREAKIN' GIDDY over the fact that Row and I are flying to Chicago to meet up and see CP together!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D We are so excited to meet each other, especially over a CP gig, and then even hang out in Chi-Town for a little longer, although I think we might have added a new objective to our trip considering the above travesty.

8 days Ariel!! I'm so happy you will finally get to see the boys!!!

I'm just gonna go in denial. No matter how many pics I see, THE HAIR IS STILL THERE, OKAY?

:cry::hug:

Well, I am thoroughly distraught over the missing happy trail! HOW? WHY? WHEN? WHERE? Again, WHY???? You know if the happy trail is missing, the chest hair is missing too because it would be too weird otherwise. He had the perfect amount of chest and belly hair, and he had to go and....gulp....shave it off?? Chris....

imagescarffzma.jpg

I'm too much hurt...:cry:

OK.... I am still holding out for a photo of the mystery trail:D I know JillyBlue say's it's not there, so I have to believe she saw what she saw, but I am a person who needs physical proof for me to 100% say I'm wrong:laugh3:

OH Row....... How many day's????:D

I only log in here every once in a while now but I just wanted to add on the missing happy trail event...I noticed back in their Texas gigs that his chest hair is gone too. You can clearly tell in this one (it's from one of the Florida gigs):

273_med_20120702060859.jpg

Sad indeed! He probably got waxed for the hot weather in the southern States, but hey it's hair...it'll grow back.

Welcome by here

not only on Viva La vida tour is even more hotter with his soldiers jackets and t-shirt with long sleeves :nod:

So I guess to play the role of his character scene young teen or so as I said previous pages.

but anyway this is not the only

guy+berryman+07oct11+01.jpg

OK.... I am still holding out for a photo of the mystery trail:D I know JillyBlue say's it's not there, so I have to believe she saw what she saw, but I am a person who needs physical proof for me to 100% say I'm wrong:laugh3:

I posted a pic from yesterday night where it's clear that the happy trail is sadly gone. :cry:

I only log in here every once in a while now but I just wanted to add on the missing happy trail event...I noticed back in their Texas gigs that his chest hair is gone too. You can clearly tell in this one (it's from one of the Florida gigs):

Sad indeed! He probably got waxed for the hot weather in the southern States, but hey it's hair...it'll grow back.

Oh Chris...YOU REALLY BROKE MY HEART!

NO CHEST HAIR ?????!!!

OHDEARLORD :wreck:

THE HORROR :wreck:

WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYY ????????!!!!!!! :bigcry:

Yes,it will grow back, it will...:nod::fingersx:

Only if Chris doesn't wax them again! :whip:

Rowwwww is flying to Chicagowwwwww!! :awesome::awesome::awesome: Chi-town better watch out.. two crazy fangirls on the loose! :lol:

However, I already knew that incredibly awesome announcement. What's new for me is ..........

A hairless tummy?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bigcry::bigcry:

YES YES if we deny it.. it might not be... :cry:

imagescarffzma.jpg

COMPLETELY FREAKIN' GIDDY over the fact that Row and I are flying to Chicago to meet up and see CP together!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D We are so excited to meet each other, especially over a CP gig, and then even hang out in Chi-Town for a little longer, although I think we might have added a new objective to our trip considering the above travesty.

8 days Ariel!! I'm so happy you will finally get to see the boys!!!

Yes YES I am absurdly happy to be going to Chicago to see them.. PLUS Sharon and I get to be fangirly together, we are going to have an awesome time, and yes Eli.. Chi Town better watch out! LOL... LOL.. although Holland better watch out in September too!! :wink3:

But damn.. CHRIS the chest too?!! Sobs...

:cry::hug:

I'm too much hurt...:cry:

IT WILL GROW BACK!! repeat after me!

K, your siggy!!!!! :lol::lol: Mine is intact in memory of the happiest of happy trails.....

It's so sad.

This is a cool pic, though.

b16c0a9747bf931263a79be.jpg

WE ALL Need that siggy.. lets show our solidarity :lol:

12 tomorrow.. LOL..

IT will but only if he lets it.. :inquisitive:

NO CHEST HAIR ?????!!!

OHDEARLORD :wreck:

THE HORROR :wreck:

WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYY ????????!!!!!!! :bigcry:

Yes,it will grow back, it will...:nod::fingersx:

Only if Chris doesn't wax them again! :whip:

There Celine said it.... Sigh..

But I'm going to miss photos like this...

tumblr_m5vnmkGjRL1qcew2so1_1280.jpg

and

888888888bd049_mtv_europe_m.jpg

tumblr_m5m2pvy0H21r1oi3yo5_1280.jpg

He better make up for it with ones like this..

tumblr_m479lqZhX91r53d72o1_1280.jpg

Although I am sad that not only the Happy trail but also the damned chest hair has GONE :angry: I want to say WOW Row what a lucky lady you are!!

You two must make a big sign to let Mr Martin know we are not happy with him at the moment, you'll think of something, I trust you both with this very important assignment ok

And again..WOW ROW lucky lucky girl xx

My smartphone isn't working (who knew Canada is a whole 'nother country and I'd have to have international turned on?) so I'm in the business center of my hotel. Can't upload any pictures but I have two things to tell you after tonight's Toronto show.

1) The happy trail is GONE. Where and why I do not know but the cleaned off skin was in front of me a couple of times.

2) The naked back was in front of me as well as Chris changed shirts in the shadows. I tried to get a pic but doubt it came out. We'll see.

Oh, and one more thing.

This show was freakin' amazing.

And I love this band.

I must wind down now. More later.

What? NOOOOOO!!!!

So the Happy Trail is gone, the chest hair is gone...

What will be next? Will he shave his head and remove those hairs that start to curl again?

Please, let it not be true!

Oh, and: You saw Chris changing his shirt and you saw that sexy, tanned, V-back?!? OMG!

Kristal, love your siggy! You're great!

It seems like there are LOTS of us slightly less young fangirls who can't sleep at nights these days.. (nights these DAYS? Oh you know what I mean LOL) we should get together.. LOL..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned::o:bigcry::bigcry:

Oh no.. Oh no no no no.....that is SO sad.. Chris how could you! There will be an international day of mourning....

Sharon!!!!! we need to DO something!

Jez.. don't even GO there.. but my guess is if the happy trail is gone, then.. Oh I can't even say it...... :cry:

OK, pulling myself together.. life goes on.. he is still the best looking guy on the planet.. so........

is it???

a. Having a hair cut

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on guess........

Sharon !!

13 days

:cool:

Row! You'll go to another concert!

That's amazing.

It almost seems like you're trying to see them on every leg of this tour....

Isn't it?

(argh, tried to look for that one gif where chris makes this joke gives the camera that look, but can't find it!)

Oh, what the hell. I'll post the link, the look is at 8.31.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6ffPS5wVY&feature=BFa&list=PL7ED649931CD1FA63]Chris & Jonny Interview Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Although I am sad that not only the Happy trail but also the damned chest hair has GONE :angry: I want to say WOW Row what a lucky lady you are!!

You two must make a big sign to let Mr Martin know we are not happy with him at the moment, you'll think of something, I trust you both with this very important assignment ok

And again..WOW ROW lucky lucky girl xx

I KNOW.. I am EXTREMELY lucky.. I feel so lucky and SO excited.. and I couldn't be going with a NICER person.. :kiss: Or NICER people.. because I am also going to HOLLAND In September....

Row! You'll go to another concert!

That's amazing.

It almost seems like you're trying to see them on every leg of this tour....

Isn't it?

(argh, tried to look for that one gif where chris makes this joke gives the camera that look, but can't find it!)

Oh, what the hell. I'll post the link, the look is at 8.31.

Great VIDEO.. :D

Yes I am doing my own mini Coldplay tour here really! :D My husband (long suffering of course) commented that by the end of the year I will have seen them three times this year in THREE different countries.. :D