✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Dear gods,

You granted all our wishes so far.. Chris in suit, sexy back pic, sexy back video.

Please, pretty pretty please, give us a Chris does Hot Yoga video next.

Much love,

All the women on the face of this earth

I'm signing this WITH MY BLOOD ufufuplz.png?3

Seriously, where are the fangirl spy cams when we need them? :lol:

sweaty chris at the gym

topless Chris is doing yoga...

okkkaay what's next? what COULD be next?

naked Chris is biking :dozey: :smug:

Sounds pretty uncomfortable...

^omg :dead: I wouldn't survive that with Chris :dead: I can't imagine any scenario in which survival would be a possible option :dead:

haha, no need to turn up the heat if Chris is in the room. It'll be hot for sure!

Dear gods,

You granted all our wishes so far.. Chris in suit, sexy back pic, sexy back video.

Much love,

Amen, sista :nod:

I'm signing this WITH MY BLOOD ufufuplz.png?3

Seriously, where are the fangirl spy cams when we need them? :lol:

This :nod::lol:

Dear gods,

Much love,

And I thought the VF suit pic and the pic of Phil's wedding suit were all that I ever needed!

......that is sad.....the only one thing I can say is DON'T GIVE UP. Everyone can change their life. And you are such a good person....

To cheer you up

Coldplay - Chris Martin ??????? - YouTube

That's kind, You know I live only in the reality of my life and there is absolutely nothing in my real life to justify a future. people in my life do nothing to values me.

I drift , my real bestfriend girl romanian(denigrates me a bit now become ill), I am single and not boyfriend REAL LOVE IN REAL LIFE NOT EXIST I see with my eyes in my real life. yes I have no family to me. I did not work, I have no health. I just living day to day while drifting. I do not talk to anybody for years in my state of mind anyway. I have a psy who would gladly put me in an asylum to become invisible. (the medics who serve me anything ) why because people are denigrated me in life and does not accept me for my values​​.

I do not know English :( but unfortunately I do not see that coming to an old interview of Chris Martin with my real life.

I just reconciled Chris Martin with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow, he only true family he built because he wanted with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. I have done nothing and nothing to offer. if I disappear but that's just the reality of my life many health problems, and more if he did all this, is not to live with a patient who has no future. who entered his mind soul , if not it would be single for very long time and more Net is the net, real life is real life.

Probably that he can't have Jonny

:lol:

:lol::lol: That must be it :nod:

Everyone wants Jonny :awesome:

And why the ferret are you still sitting in front of your monitor and not in bed young lady? :mean:

:P

I'm in summer holidays ok :snobby:

:lol: It's funny, I went to bed basically right after posting that!

Dear gods,

Much love,

Hahahha !! Exactly ! :nod:

From the latest R42 blog:

20120725B.jpg

20120725D.jpg

:dazzled::dazzled:

Do I see curls ? :awesome:

:o :o :o WOOW, why haven't I read the last two roadie blogs ?!

I only see a totally unhappy looking Will NAWWWW desuclub.gif

Hahahaha that's totally Will's face !! :lol:

I adore this song and have not heard this version nor have I seen quite a few of these pics. Enjoy!

Wow, thank you Sharon, it's great !!

My favourites: 1:51 I love that pic, and I love when Chris was wearing this jacket. He should wear it (oh no, his arms don't fit into that jacket anymore...:\ :lol:

and 3:01 : Guy looks like he has blond and curly hair !! :laugh3: :lol:

this is his jacket caps. but yes he is in love with a blond long hair since 2010. the day of his birthday he met. luckily I was at this birthday.

to see things, a passion for Coldplay is a fan coldplay too, is not part of showbiz plus she loves the cool music as Guy and collect old records Vinyl.

and Chris fell in love with a blonde actresse in 2003 and married one blonde. they have two beautiful children together resembling them. blonds with blue eyes, cutes.

Have a great day girls ;)