✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It has officially gone? I'll join the nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ing.

Also Row & Sharon, awesome awesome awesome! Have fun!

So maybe many of us will meet in The Hague... :wacko:

I KNOW.. I am EXTREMELY lucky.. I feel so lucky and SO excited.. and I couldn't be going with a NICER person.. :kiss: Or NICER people.. because I am also going to HOLLAND In September....

Who? Who?

Oh yeah.....ME!! :kiss::kiss:

Well, I am pretty darn nice if I don't say so myself, but I don't know about that person you are seeing a concert with in September....

:P:P

8 days Ariel!! I'm so happy you will finally get to see the boys!!!

Hello beautiful Sharon!! Great to hear from you! Did you get my private message I sent you?

Thank you!

I'm going to cry when I see them :)

Any suggestions for my spray paint pink t-shirt? I'm trying to think up of something to put on it :)

But I'm currently working on my Fix You tattoo design that I'm going to get next Monday before the concert :D I'm so excited!!

waaaaaaat????? Row are you flying to Chicago!! how awesome is this :dazzled: :dazzled: two crazy amazing fangirl will be at the same concert, i hope you can leave us something from the entire band :P :P

now, turn to the topic : chest hairs of Chris :nod: :nod: I need pics of Jilly's or it didn't happen :nod: i need them :dead:

Hello beautiful Sharon!! Great to hear from you! Did you get my private message I sent you?

Thank you!

I'm going to cry when I see them :)

Any suggestions for my spray paint pink t-shirt? I'm trying to think up of something to put on it :)

But I'm currently working on my Fix You tattoo design that I'm going to get next Monday before the concert :D I'm so excited!!

aww a Fix you tattoo design? I'd like to see that :awesome:

What? NOOOOOO!!!!

So the Happy Trail is gone, the chest hair is gone...

What will be next? Will he shave his head and remove those hairs that start to curl again?

Please, let it not be true!

Oh, and: You saw Chris changing his shirt and you saw that sexy, tanned, V-back?!? OMG!

Kristal, love your siggy! You're great!

Row! You'll go to another concert!

That's amazing.

It almost seems like you're trying to see them on every leg of this tour....

Isn't it?

(argh, tried to look for that one gif where chris makes this joke gives the camera that look, but can't find it!)

Oh, what the hell. I'll post the link, the look is at 8.31.

Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin with your wife Gwyneth Paltrow ? :thinking:

Again is for modern women without virtues then steal everything. you not have fun with your wife Gwyneth Paltrow, and more an actress of hollywood win more .

and Rocky ?

for Rocky I understood

tumblr_m61gg6sCGm1qe4w3qo1_1280.jpgt

his is one of the most beautiful love song in the world, believe me we might as well blow Chrissy................. :bomb: I'm crazy of love to Chrissy not good for my heart is doomed to failure........ :cry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-m9fn1yeEI]Ricky Martin - Private Emotion - YouTube[/ame]

Kristal, love your siggy! You're great!

Great sig! :laugh3:

:laugh3: thanks

I KNOW.. I am EXTREMELY lucky.. I feel so lucky and SO excited.. and I couldn't be going with a NICER person.. :kiss: Or NICER people.. because I am also going to HOLLAND In September....

Great VIDEO.. :D

Yes I am doing my own mini Coldplay tour here really! :D My husband (long suffering of course) commented that by the end of the year I will have seen them three times this year in THREE different countries.. :D

You had to come to nice to pfff, now I'm offended!

aww a Fix you tattoo design? I'd like to see that :awesome:

Me too :D

a little picspam before sleep.

tumblr_m7opd9tAaC1qeep17o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l99eirmz4Z1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7mgr8aCDV1qzcct3.gif:laugh3:

:dazzled:

I'll only buy it if there's a Jonny action figure as well megustaplz.gif?1

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Maybe Chris has a thing for beardy men :wink3:

Stop putting pervy images in my head you little rainbow-fart! :snobby:

Sometimes I'm really happy that nobody is able to read minds, my family would fucking FREAK if they could see what's going on in my head for 90% of the time :freak:

And no, don't stop, this is quite a delicious hairy thought :charming: