✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Honestly who comes up with this bull to write about lol because chris would take his new girlfriend on his honeymoon grounds lol this one really made me laugh , plus are they just dismissing him saying they are absolutely not together :/ from what I've seen him and G are still prob working on their relationship I expect that soon they will be back together publicly lol the drama !! Anyone else think if they do get back together in that way we will see her and chris a lot more public in the sense of events together pictured together ? I think before the announcement already he was making an effort to be seen with his wife !! Like she might be a star but she's still just his wife too lol

Chris called the break up, I guess it's up to him whether they get together again.

Mmmmmmh I don"t think so for some reason. Just look at the lyrics "I don't want anyone but you". "For a moment I was in control , I had it all I lost it tho"/"Tell me you love me if you don't then lie to me / "And I wish you could have let me know What's really going on below".

Mmmmmmh I don"t think so for some reason. Just look at the lyrics "I don't want anyone but you". "For a moment I was in control , I had it all I lost it tho"/"Tell me you love me if you don't then lie to me / "And I wish you could have let me know What's really going on below".

He announced it in the Zane Lowe interview. I don't know why he sung in those POVs.

He announced it in the Zane Lowe interview. I don't know why he sung in those POVs.

We din't understand the same things I think . Imo he just said that, all the problem they had is because of him (the whole I wasn't vulnerable enough blah blah) , but never did he says that he broke up .

And also while I hope they'd go back together , they already tried to work things out for like a year off and on .

And I just re-watched (for the 100th time) the interview with Howard Stern and I didn't paid attention before but when Howard is like "My wife isn't into girl but she'll totally go down on gwyneth" chris answer "it's her choice". Which made me think that maybe they were ok with going around .

HOly crap guys the latest pap videos from LAX today are BAD ... I feel so bad for him, how do ppl deal with this s**t . Im glad im not a celebrity because that would be be brutal! .. and now i feel apart of it for watching but the point being he looked smokin hot LOL those shades are the death of me !

Thalia, you were asking why this thread has low activity. Well, let's just say that I think at some point, it became a resort for a closed circle of friends that mainly reply & praise each other.

:lol: HAHA that made me laugh! But yes, it really was rather a aback and forth between 7 people or so.

Doting dad Chris Martin takes children for day out in LA after triumphant UK visit... as estranged wife Gwyneth Paltrow is criticised yet again

He is back from a triumphant visit to his native UK which saw his band's latest album shoot to the top of the charts and put on a acclaimed gig in Scotland.

But a day after returning to his new home in Los Angeles, doting dad Chris Martin was back with his children - Apple, ten and Moses, eight on Thursday.

Looking casual in a white T-shirt, black jeans and sunglasses, the Coldplay frontman took his children for a day in Brentwood, California.

article-0-1E537F9000000578-949_634x686.jpg

article-0-1E50AEA500000578-490_634x937.jpg

Link

HOly crap guys the latest pap videos from LAX today are BAD ... I feel so bad for him, how do ppl deal with this s**t . Im glad im not a celebrity because that would be be brutal! .. and now i feel apart of it for watching but the point being he looked smokin hot LOL those shades are the death of me !

The dilemma of being a fan. To watch ot not to watch the pap videos, that's the question.

I was expecting to see him signing some photos or something, but paps are crazy. I turned it off too.

I'm always impressed how he doesn't lose his shit while everyone is throwing themselves at him. I guess you really have to train your mind to ignore these people and get into a reaallllly chill mood :smoking:

I'm always impressed how he doesn't lose his shit while everyone is throwing themselves at him. I guess you really have to train your mind to ignore these people and get into a reaallllly chill mood :smoking:

:nod: :nod:

[video=youtube;RhBo1yPfTPY]

^ HAHAH! I lvoe how the camera man sprints towards him like sucha fan xD

Chris: "I'm part of the wall, ignore me, I'm part of the wall, ignore me, I'm part of the wa-"

Camera man: "LOLHI THERE :charming:"

Chris: "GODAMMI- OKAY HERE, I'M SMILING, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE"

Why are people papping him SO much these days? He didn't used to get photographed SO much before. PS. He does look SO hot.

Because he broke up with Gwyneth, so they're trying to get stuff out of him by asking stupid questions/trying to get reactions to sell to the tabloids