✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Not only chris + chris/jonny thread but also most of the forum is dead lately. It wasn't like that when MX was released. Maybe everybody was so depressed after listening GS

Yes, the forum is not very active. I miss the instant updates and new threads from Tash!

Someone just posted a video on tumblr from TMZ and it's Chris at the airport and it's CRAZY there is like 30 paps following him , asking very Private question like "ARE YOU RECOUPLING WITH GWYNETH HAHAHAHA ", and there is ten orthographies hunter asking him to sign stuff . And he's being very very nice to them. I don't know how he do it , I would have screamed , it made me feel claustrophobic just watching the video , I'm really angry at stupid paps .

I don't think i'll post it here , I regret watching it now .

Oh - the beautiful Chris - young enough to be my son. He constantly thanks his audiences for giving CP the best job in the world... but how does he manage all the crap that goes with it ? He must be made of good, strong stuff.

Someone just posted a video on tumblr from TMZ and it's Chris at the airport and it's CRAZY there is like 30 paps following him , asking very Private question like "ARE YOU RECOUPLING WITH GWYNETH HAHAHAHA ", and there is ten orthographies hunter asking him to sign stuff . And he's being very very nice to them. I don't know how he do it , I would have screamed , it made me feel claustrophobic just watching the video , I'm really angry at stupid paps .

I don't think i'll post it here , I regret watching it now .

did you mean this video?

http://www.independent.ie/videos/entertainment/chris-martin-politely-avoids-gwyneth-paltrow-questions-30301143.html

I already posted it :sick:

"ARE YOU RECOUPLING WITH GWYNETH''

I am sick of that question.

Paps should just do their jobs without speaking.

Can someone tell me why the Chris thread and the Chris/Jonny threads are so freaking dead lately? It seems like everybody has vanished apart from us and 2-3 other people :sad:

I'm here:)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

As this is the Chris thread - if you have watched the Ghost Stories Special (spoiler for those who haven't yet):

What do you think of Chris jumping into the ocean? Am I the only one who felt a bit... I don't know - worried?

My thoughts exactly. Like... What if he got eaten by a shark or something...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

did you mean this video?

http://www.independent.ie/videos/entertainment/chris-martin-politely-avoids-gwyneth-paltrow-questions-30301143.html

I already posted it :sick:

"ARE YOU RECOUPLING WITH GWYNETH''

I am sick of that question.

Paps should just do their jobs without speaking.

Well it's the same thing but it's from TMZ and there is no voice over so you can really feel how it's oppressive .

BobFIRMCIAAuLs2.jpg

:rolleyes:

Honestly I see what you mean but in my defense :

-Her twitter is not private, these picture are public

-Why are are you reframing this pic when I can randomly go to any (or nearly any) of this thread pages and see pictures of either group photo , or CHILDREN photo , who are NOT puplic figure , who are children , who didn't want to have their photo on a public thread , or at least their parent didn't want their photo taken , nor put on a public thread . So i'd like to see a little bit of consistance please.

So I see why you reframed , this pic and put a rolled eyed smiley . But if you're not okay with what I did , say it with word please so your point can be heard and I can explain why I don't think posting a public photo of someone , who posted it publicly on a social network is not wrong . Or report my post please , because if I did something which is not allowed by the rules of this forum i would like to know .

My reaction is maybe over the top but I like to defend myself . With all my respect of course .

As this is the Chris thread - if you have watched the Ghost Stories Special (spoiler for those who haven't yet):

What do you think of Chris jumping into the ocean? Am I the only one who felt a bit... I don't know - worried?

I've been searching for the Ghost Stories special, never watched it, is it available on YouTube or elsewhere?

Honestly I see what you mean but in my defense :

-Her twitter is not private, these picture are public

-Why are are you reframing this pic when I can randomly go to any (or nearly any) of this thread pages and see pictures of either group photo , or CHILDREN photo , who are NOT puplic figure , who are children , who didn't want to have their photo on a public thread , or at least their parent didn't want their photo taken , nor put on a public thread . So i'd like to see a little bit of consistance please.

So I see why you reframed , this pic and put a rolled eyed smiley . But if you're not okay with what I did , say it with word please so your point can be heard and I can explain why I don't think posting a public photo of someone , who posted it publicly on a social network is not wrong . Or report my post please , because if I did something which is not allowed by the rules of this forum i would like to know .

My reaction is maybe over the top but I like to defend myself . With all my respect of course .

I didn't reframe this photo, I stoled it from a fan account ın my twitter. I forgot to put the link last night ( sorry I was so sleepy). Now I tried to find the tweet but I couldn't.

The only reason I put this photo was, it was bigger and had better resolution than your photo. (people on this thread love those kind of photos :lol: )

Lily Allen gets snap happy at BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend and takes a selfie with Chris Martin before performing in metallic corset

Lily Allen did a good job at performing at BBC Radio 1 Weekend, though not just onstage but also behind the camera.

The singer got a little snap happy at the music event in Glasgow, where she managed to get selfies with Chris Martin, Pharrell Williams and Harry Styles.

Onstage though, it was all about Lily as she stepped out to perform her new music in a metallic corset and pink mirrored sunglasses.

article-0-1E2C510E00000578-454_634x742.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2638421/Lily-Allen-gets-snap-happy-BBC-Radio-1-Big-Weekend-taking-selfies-Chris-Martin-performing-metallic-corset.html

I didn't reframe this photo, I stoled it from a fan account ın my twitter. I forgot to put the link last night ( sorry I was so sleepy). Now I tried to find the tweet but I couldn't.

The only reason I put this photo was, it was bigger and had better resolution than your photo. (people on this thread love those kind of photos :lol: )

Well i'm really sorry , I misinterpreted your post :face palm: at me .