✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

is this a girl-onyl thread? or can us gays "appreciate" this man too? lol. just never seen another guy post before... (i've never actually even met a gay coldplay fan)

Welcome welcome! Anyone can appreciate Guy! :wink3:

tumblr_lt63dt3TQp1qm6yozo2_500.png

Smile!!

LOOK AT HIS PANTS!! :sneaky: :sneaky:: sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

:dead:

Bulge!

tumblr_lt163lSszV1qkv4zy.gif

Hello!!! :nice: Hope you're all doing well! Been missing the thread alot and today was a particularly intense day of Guy thoughts so I took that as a sign to return to my roots :P. My goodness there's a part II now huh?! Awesomely crazy! Anyway after my usual catch-up of the thread, long story short: :guy::dazzled:. But you knew that :P.

tumblr_lp1juz9kYL1qj50o6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrmk4b35XT1qeep17o1_500.jpg

So the exploding ovaries gif pretty much summarized my reaction of all the pics, such as these two :P (I will never stop laughing at that gif btw. It's soooo hilarious and sooo true!! :P)

tumblr_lpn50a06S11qm6yozo1_500.png

Haha mmmmmm Berrylicious!!!! I would obviously buy that flavour, if it ever comes into existence.

I LOVE YOUR MOTHER! :D

Lot of things were said about it. In my opinion, if Guy dates someone or just want to f** with someone, he has millions of BETTER options than her..

Lindsay.. he will not even set his eyes on you... DEAL WITH IT!

Ewwwwww dream on Lindsay Lohan, DREAM ON!!

So my mom was talking to a British client, and got to talking about the ACL Festival that I went to that Coldplay played yesterday, and my mom mentioned Coldplay and the client was like oh yah, I actually know their bass player. :o

So apparently my mom's client used to work with Guy's dad, and knows Guy. Crazyyyy.

Yaa Lauren! Cool degree of separation you discovered!!! Small world huh? :nice:

Don't say I never bring you girls anything...

:P

..........:wtf:...........Refer to ovaries gif for reaction.

Coldplay exclusive (Interview with Guy Berryman)[/url]

Leica, Marathon, Pilot lesson and Lindsey Lohan rumours :laugh3:

I have started training for a private pilot's license, so I've been doing flying lessons over the last month or so...

OMBerryman! Imagine Guy in a pilot's uniform... :bomb: :wacky:

That interview was really good! Loved the pilot's licence thing too :wink3:

I've found this on Will's thread:

Oh, yes, it was rather awesome. I gave him a gift, too. I was dying and still can't believe it. The boys were amazing, signing autographs, taking photos, and Guy even texted someone from someone's phone. So much freaking fun!

guy3.jpg

How sweet of Guy! Imagine the lucky person's reaction when receiving a text from him! :dead:

Hello ladies, I was lucky enough to have taken these photos on Tuesday morning at the KROQ show. I was standing right in front of Guy. :) It was amazing...I was standing right by him when that girl asked him to text her friend - it was funny...

IMG_0621.jpg

P1030631.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

P1030616.jpg

P1030604.jpg

P1030595.jpg