✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Meh it's just his chest, guys are use to being seen without shirts :P. It's not like they got a pic of his cock.

This

and Jen if I remember correctly (apologize if I'm wrong) weren't you the one who took pictures of him while in the pool in Buenos Aires and came posting them here? I don't see how this picture is "worse" from the point of view of his privacy, he was just changing in the car after the end of the show :wink:

YEAH! THAT WAS ME :D .... no girls but, don't misunderstand me! ... well maybe is ok because you don't saw all my procces (? yesterday after seeing this picture....

I dont wanted to put that much drama to this! ... it was just that for a moments I thought in how Guy felt like at THAT time, he must have felt embarrassed and that makes me feel guilty as I enjoy seeing that photo in which he felt uncomfortable. I also think this is not so bad! it's just shirtless Guy, we've seen Chris many times in shirt and is not such a stir.

and about mi pictures of Guy in te pool. Two things. First: I don't came here to posting them. It was somebody from ColdplayAr who took my pictures from my Fb. Then I came and I post some of them and I toll you about my experience.

Second: I felt guilty inmediately that time, and I made known to you, I deleted my pictures of the web a couple of days ago.

I think I'm not an incoherent person.

oh and third: I don't think Guy has felt uncomfortable when I took those photos, he looked at me and smiled all the time. I left when I thought that it was bothering him.

^^^^ :blush: Just had a fangirl moment.

Our favourite bassplayer is so hot...

And he shaves his chest.

:escaping:

Lol, I don't think he shaves his chest. I think he's one of those guys who can't grow chest hair. I have a brother who is almost guy's age and he couldn't grow chest hair to save his life. Haha.

Lol, I don't think he shaves his chest. I think he's one of those guys who can't grow chest hair. I have a brother who is almost guy's age and he couldn't grow chest hair to save his life. Haha.

Yeah, you maybe right. I remeber a radio interview ( I think thats the Zane Lowe one) in which Chris sais that Guy isnt hairy...

Lol, well.........

You want some evidence? :wink3:

coldplayrecording.jpg

And

680chrismartinafterperf.jpg

:wink3:

Lol, well.........

You want some evidence? :wink3:

coldplayrecording.jpg

And

680chrismartinafterperf.jpg

:wink3:

Jesus, I just recovered from this picture and now I see it again :freak:

Though

I wonder if he shaves other certain areas of his body... :wink3:

Sorry!!! :bomb:

I wonder if he shaves other certain areas of his body... :wink3:

Sorry!!! :bomb:

I would say "yes" in THAT car picture it looks like he shaves his armpits too. Which is usual for athletes (runners etc) to reduce friction from sweating... he's still adorable either way :heart: :blush:

I would say "yes" in THAT car picture it looks like he shaves his armpits too. Which is usual for athletes (runners etc) to reduce friction from sweating... he's still adorable either way :heart: :blush:

->

^ somehow I don't think that's what she meant... :sneaky:

teheplz.png

is this a girl-onyl thread? or can us gays "appreciate" this man too? lol. just never seen another guy post before... (i've never actually even met a gay coldplay fan)

There was another male posting there some time ago... But I think Berrygirls scared him haha.

Anyway, Welcome to The Dark Side :wink3: