✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

askjfkjashfjashfjashfkasjfa can't handle it *_________*

I don't know, I have mixed feeling about this picture.... is just that Guys is so shy and quiet... I think must have been embarrassing for him :/ ... I mean... THANKS to whoever took this picture because he's so damn beautiful, but I don't know... I'm thinking in Guy and maybe :confused: ... gaaaahhhh this is stupid akjdhkajshfkjasfh :bomb:

I really wish to know in what context the picture was taken! .... was in Cape Town huh? ... somebody can tell me more?

680_Chris%20Martin%20after%20performing%20with%20Coldplay%20in%20Cape%20Town-e85d5217c1ce21b4a27867d6ea74b03c.jpg

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::freak::shocked2::freak::sweatdrop::wideeyed::sweatdrop::drunk::drunk::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE! I just sqeed. Loudly.

:wideeyed:

First I thought this was a photomanip and was like :"OLOL some fangirl did some awesome work"

Then I looked closer and was like

"No wait

wait

WAIT A MINUTE

OH SHI-"

and now I can't find my jaw anymore :dead:

So yeah I'm still staring at this picture ASDGAgsdgaSDGAsdgasfdg

Couldn't describe my feelings in a better way myself.

Holy shit. Holy Shit. I cant stop saying it.

I think that the reason why we havent hear of the person who took the picture yet its cause she/he must've died of hapiness when she/he saw it.

askjfkjashfjashfjashfkasjfa can't handle it *_________*

I don't know, I have mixed feeling about this picture.... is just that Guys is so shy and quiet... I think must have been embarrassing for him :/ ... I mean... THANKS to whoever took this picture because he's so damn beautiful, but I don't know... I'm thinking in Guy and maybe :confused: ... gaaaahhhh this is stupid akjdhkajshfkjasfh :bomb:

I really wish to know in what context the picture was taken! .... was in Cape Town huh? ... somebody can tell me more?

Meh it's just his chest, guys are use to being seen without shirts :P. It's not like they got a pic of his cock.

Meh it's just his chest, guys are use to being seen without shirts :P. It's not like they got a pic of his cock.

This

and Jen if I remember correctly (apologize if I'm wrong) weren't you the one who took pictures of him while in the pool in Buenos Aires and came posting them here? I don't see how this picture is "worse" from the point of view of his privacy, he was just changing in the car after the end of the show :wink:

Shirtless Guy

Big Thanksgiving bonus for all you Coldplay fans who are hot for Guy Berryman.

Check him out, with his shirt off, after the band’s show in Cape Town earlier this week. He is beautiful, non?

Remember when Lindsay Lohan tried to make us think she was his girlfriend?
for a refresher.

As IF she didn’t turn a chance meeting passing each other down a hallway into the most significant relationship of her life.

(Do you think maybe he did actually just f-ck her meaninglessly one night and she thought they would get married?)

Chris Martin was also in the car.

link

:lol:

Shirtless Guy

Check him out, with his shirt off, after the band’s show in Cape Town earlier this week. He is beautiful, non?

for a refresher.

As IF she didn’t turn a chance meeting passing each other down a hallway into the most significant relationship of her life.

(Do you think maybe he did actually just f-ck her meaninglessly one night and she thought they would get married?)

link

I don't normally read anything by that lainey girl, but do you suppose she comes here and lurk? ahaahhahahaha

Shirtless Guy

for a refresher.

link

:laugh3:

I don't usually com here because I am a Chrissy Fan Girl

But HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUY IS MIGHT FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more of a Chrissy fangirl myself too, but I forgot Chris even existed when I saw that :bomb: