✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Guy Berryman Buys A Pair Of Classic Jaguars In Los Angeles

Coldplay star Guy Berryman has revved up his classic car collection by purchasing a pair of rare Jaguars.

The guitarist has snapped up a 1961 E-Type Roadster and a 1952 Xk120 from a store in Los Angeles while touring through the U.S. with his band.

There is no word how much he paid for the two motors, but cars like these don't come cheap.

Beverly Hills Car Club Inc. general manager Alex Manos tells WENN, "He came in on Thursday and bought the E-Type and then returned a day later to purchase the Xk120. We gather he has had his eye on both vehicles for some time."

Manos reveals Berryman plans to ship both Jaguars back to Britain, where he will restore them.

link

Um. I'm not sure these days are right either. They were at Ellen on Monday, KROQ on Tuesday, both in Los Angeles near Beverly Hills, Steve Jobs memorial on Wednesday near San Francisco, Thursday - could have been back in LA?, and Friday in NYC for the Today Show. Unless Guy was here the previous week?

tumblr_ltp0j9UUdJ1qferzso10_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1319753379&Signature=PMNcQ6Jh3AbS1IPvxaajYgYeRG8%3D

Guy looking amazed by the fireworks at ETIAW on Amex Unstaged today

sooo cute :dazzled:

Yeah, they cant see the fireworks from these stages they've been playing, that must've been the first time he saw it. It was a great moment.

And Mr Berryman's Silly Walk :P

Coldplay B&W nterview - Silly Walk - YouTube

OMG, this is so hilarious!!! Guys and Jonnys walks were the most creative ones :nod:

From the Madrid stream again, Guy looking up at the fireworks :wacky:

madrid48.png

I can't stop looking at this photo. Just how he looks so amazed... he's so handsome.

:dazzled:

bad, I can't watch youtube here, hope to watch the video later

Newscom-efephotos122764.jpg

Oh Guy! :dazzled:

:dead:

Um. I'm not sure these days are right either. They were at Ellen on Monday, KROQ on Tuesday, both in Los Angeles near Beverly Hills, Steve Jobs memorial on Wednesday near San Francisco, Thursday - could have been back in LA?, and Friday in NYC for the Today Show. Unless Guy was here the previous week?

They were probably based out of LA for the entire duration of their California promo tour. Especially since the band's presence at the Jobs memorial was a last minute decision.